那些平台可以跟单刷单剥皮呢?提供一下

本人团队测试了所有的MT4平台。以下平台都可以跟单,刷单和剥皮,而且并不会因为你赢了钱而出金不了。不要去进小平台了,他们因为资金有限,你剥皮赢的钱会卡住,所以必须要找大公司。有实力的公司。本来剥皮都是用EA操作的,这并不违犯什么规定,这是靠技术,也不是什么黑科技,但有一条,你开户的时候入金多一点就是安全的。一个月赢利不要超过30%。现在没有人会人工操作炒外汇了。那个蠢蛋干的事情,要运气和分析来赢外汇市场的钱,那是烧坏脑的人干的,现在都是用EA操作,但是现在市面上真正好使的EA极少,还好使的EA是不可能给你们用的,那些要购买EA的百分一千是骗人的。因为一个好的EA程序,根本就不需要靠购买这个来赚钱,就用EA帮客户赢利分红就可以了,利润远远超过程序钱。 我现在就给你们一套EA吧。完全免费的,你们试一下,在这个官网上有一个EA测式。可以拿去测试效果。到目前我相信没有一个比我这个EA更好的了。

你们团队用什么平台的,EA能试一下吗

metakes:
I tested all the team MT4 platform. The following platforms can be with a single, scalping and skinning, and not because you can not win money out of gold. Do not go into a small platform, and because of their limited funds, you will be stuck peeling win money, it must be looking for large companies. Strength of the company. Originally peeling with EA are operating, it does not violate any rules, which is to rely on technology, science and technology is not a black, but there is one, when you open an account into gold is a little more secure. Month profit should not exceed 30%. Nobody is doing the operation of foreign exchange speculation. That moron doing things, and luck to win the foreign exchange market analysis to money, it is the people burned brain stem, are now operating with EA, but now the market so that the EA really little, but fortunately so the EA is impossible for you to use, the percentage of those who want to buy EA thousand is a lie. Because a good EA program, do not need to make money by buying this, it is with EA to help customers profitable dividends on it, is much more profitable than the program money. I'll give you a EA it. Completely free, you try, at this official website EA has a measured style. Testing can take effect. Up to now I believe there is a better than I that the EA.
请将您的EA发布/上传到此处

由源代码

metakes:
本人团队测试了所有的MT4平台。以下平台都可以跟单,刷单和剥皮,而且并不会因为你赢了钱而出金不了。不要去进小平台了,他们因为资金有限,你剥皮赢的钱会卡住,所以必须要找大公司。有实力的公司。本来剥皮都是用EA操作的,这并不违犯什么规定,这是靠技术,也不是什么黑科技,但有一条,你开户的时候入金多一点就是安全的。一个月赢利不要超过30%。现在没有人会人工操作炒外汇了。那个蠢蛋干的事情,要运气和分析来赢外汇市场的钱,那是烧坏脑的人干的,现在都是用EA操作,但是现在市面上真正好使的EA极少,还好使的EA是不可能给你们用的,那些要购买EA的百分一千是骗人的。因为一个好的EA程序,根本就不需要靠购买这个来赚钱,就用EA帮客户赢利分红就可以了,利润远远超过程序钱。 我现在就给你们一套EA吧。完全免费的,你们试一下,在这个官网上有一个EA测式。可以拿去测试效果。到目前我相信没有一个比我这个EA更好的了。
How to find your EA? Sourece code?

Jun Mo:
How to find your EA? Sourece code?
OK, I'm going to give you a trial EA now, you know what you're doing

附加的文件:
a0cp.ex4  31 kb

metakes:
OK, I'm going to give you a trial EA now, you know what you're doing

怎样放到终端测试?

Yangtian Zhong:
怎样放到终端测试?
打开MT4交易系统,点文件-打开数据文件夹  选择MQL4文件。点击打一个文件Experts,把我这个EA复制到里面。。再打开MT4平台,选择 EA交易,点刷新,就可以看到了。双击此EA文件设置就可以了。跟其他EA操作是一样的了。

EA测式,能分享吗?
原因: