+ Initializing bug is fixed.
+ Entry days and hours bug is fixed
+ Minimum Exit Trailing TP can be equal sum of Trigger and Step level.
+ Fixed some critical code running bugs. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TIOGA !
+ New Feature - "Exit Type" (default: Basic)
- "Exit Type": Basic & Trailing
- You can trade with only one selected "Exit Type".
- If you want to keep older exit style, you don't need to do anything with inputs. Basic type is same as older versions.
+ New Feature - "Exit Trailing" (default: TP=20 SL=75 Trigger=5 Step=5)
- Added new exit condition set.
- If you want to use "Exit Trailing", please select Trailing on "Exit Type"
- Example: TP=20 SL=75 Trigger=5 Step=5 Position: BUY
- Price reaches to +5, trigger 5 is reached and SL goes from -75 to +2 from breakeven
- Price reaches to +10, step is 5 and SL goes from 2 to 5 from breakeven
- Price reaches to 15 and SL goes from 5 to 10 from breakeven
- Price can go down to SL 10 or go up tp TP 20
+ New Feature - "StopLoss Hiding" (default: false)
- If you want to hide your positions' StopLoss, then select true. You can follow TP and SL prices on info panel.
+ New Feature - "StopLoss Reducing" (default: 0)
- If "Exit Basic" is selected, every new 5 minutes bar, stoploss will be reduced by this value percentage. 0 means disabled.
- Example: "StopLoss"=75 and "StopLoss Reducing"=3 (Every new M5 bar, StopLoss will go as -75,-72,-69,-66....-3,0,3 (until 3))
+ Removed Features
- "Trend Filter"
- "Close All Positions - Drawdown Money"
- "Max Holding Minutes"
+ Fixed multiple order sending problem on same pair at the same time
+ "Close All Position - Drawdown %" feature is improved.
- Improvement 1: If entry condition goes on, the EA will not send closing orders
- Improvement 2: Order closing signal is canceled in instant spread increase
+ "Show Info - Style" is added in input parameters. (default value: Large)
- Information panel expanded. You can select of info style as Large or Small.
+ "GAP Filter" is added in input parameters. (0:disabled) (default value: 0)
- If there is a GAP in last 3 hours, new position will not be sent.
- Calculation: GAP filter value * price * 0.0001
+ "Trend Filter - Moving Average" is added in input parameters. (default value: false)
- Fast MA Period (default value: 12)
- Slow MA Period (default value: 120)
- If Fast MA is greather than Slow MA, the EA will send only buy order
+ "Permission Filter - Only Sell & Only Buy" are added in input parameters. (default value: "blank")
- Any currencies or pairs can be traded in only one way.
- You can write currencies and pairs at the same time. (Example: EUR,GBPUSD,CHF,AUDUSD)
- Please use comma as seperator.
- Example 1 : If you want to open only sell orders on EUR, write EUR to "Permission Filter - Only Sell".
All pairs included EUR currency will be filtered and give permission to only sell orders on EUR.
The EA will not open any EURUSD, EURCHF or EURGBP buy orders.
- Example 2 : If you want to open only buy orders on AUD, it will open only buy orders on AUDUSD and sell orders on GBPAUD
- Example 3: Only Sell: EUR,GBPUSD Only Buy: AUDUSD,CHF
The results will be as below
EURUSD:Only Sell EURAUD: Only Sell GBPUSD: Only Sell AUDUSD: Only Buy USDCHF: OnlySell
+ "TrailingStop" is added. (0:disabled)
Real TrailingStop in Pips = TrailingStop* 0.0001 * price
+ "TrailingStop in positive only" is added.
If it is true, trailing stop activated only for profitable positions.
IMPORTANT : Before using TrailingStop function on real accounts, please make your own tests via strategy tester or test it on demo account.
+ The bug on takeprofit calculation about commission and swap, is fixed
+ "Takeprofit Reducing" is added for user's choice. (Default: true) I recommend to use as default
+ Daily Volatility % Filter
- "Daily Volatility % Filter" is added on input parameters. (0:disabled 1:default)
- With default parameter: If the pair reaches 1% volatility in last 24 hours (when the market opens), then position will not be opened only for this pair.
+ Entry Days and Hours
- There are 10 hours in a week for opening new positions. These hours are based London Time. (Default value for all: true)
- These hours are not in terminal time. Please be careful about it. They are all in London time !!!
- Hour 21 = Before rollower in most of brokers
- Hour 22 = After rollower in most of brokers
- Example: If you don't want to trade Thursdays before rollower, than select false for "New Trades - Thursday 21"
+ Close All Positions (CAP)
- The options below have been added for minimizing drawdown.
- Close All Positions - Drawdown % (0: disabled 5:default)
- Value 5 is founded from optimization, but you can change it based on your risk perception. It means that if drawdown reach to 5% of your equity, then Tioga closes all positions which opened by it.
- Close All Positions - Drawdown in Money (0: disabled 0:default)
- I don't recommend to use "Drawdown in Money" option. I think that "Drawdown %" option is better solution for controlling drawdown. If you want to use this option, please know that this amount of money is based on your account currency.
- Close All Positions - London Hour (-1: disabled 8:default)
- Tioga is Night Scalper and I found to keep trading only on night times. So I added this option. Default value is 8, it means that all positions will be closed at 8:00 am (London Time)
+ Commission is considered for takeprofit conditions (For account with commission)
+ Scaling Info Panel Size by decimal numbers
+ New input parameter (StopLoss after opening) is added for FTMO challenge.
+ Show Info size, text font and text size settings are added to input parameters
+ The bug is fixed on "Max Holding Minutes"
+ "Maximum Lot for all Calculation Types" is added
- Maximum Lot can be this number for each pairs.
+ "5 Entry Filters" are added
- New Trades: If it is false, new order can't be opened
- Weekly Market Open: If it is false, new order can't be opened at Sunday 22:00 - 22:59 GMT
- Weekly Market Close: If it is false, new order can't be opened at Friday 21:00 - 21:59 GMT
- Christmas and New Year: If it is false, new order can't be opened between 23 December 00:00 GMT to 3 January 23:59 GMT
- Triple Swap Day: If it is false, new order can't be opened at Triple Swap Day between 21:00 - 21:59 GMT
+ "Spread Filter" is added
- If spread is higher than (this number * price * 0.0001), then new order can't be opened.
- Example: Spread Filter = 2 EURUSD ask price = 1.12895 EURUSD bid price = 1.12852
Spread = 0.00043 Spread Filter in points = 2 * 1.12895 * 0.0001 = 0.00022
Spread is 43 points and spread filter is 22 points. So EA will not open new order.
+ "Maximum Holding Minutes" is added
- Zero means that not used.
- This rule is accepted for each pairs
- Example: 120 If you define it 120 minutes and an order didn't reach its TakeProfit or StopLoss level
then this order will be closed in 120 minutes.
+ Visual Panel is added
+ Pairs' Suffix is added in settings. (if the broker uses suffix for pair name, just write suffix here. Program will add this suffix to all pairs' names which you selected)
+ TakeProfit and StopLoss values are added to settings.
Real TakeProfit in Pips = TakeProfit * 0.0001 * price
Real StopLoss in Pips = StopLoss * 0.0001 * price
Example: (Price: 1.3000 and TakeProfit: 4) Real TakeProfit in Pips = 4 * 0.0001 * 1.3000 = 5.2 pips
+ OneChart is added. OneChart can be used for trading all selected pairs by using only one chart.
+ TakeProfit conditions are improved
+ Swap added to takeprofit conditions.
+ Order entry hours are extended to 2 hours
+ TakeProfit conditions are improved.
+ Added new informations to Info shown on left-upper chart