Carousel Triple Correlation MT5
Promo Price: $1025 ( 1 copy left ). This is final promotion for Carousel_Triple_Correlation, details here>>>
Next Price: $2600
LIVE Signals: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1102471
Attention: this is a multicurrency EA, which trades by several pairs from one chart! Therefore, in order to avoid duplicate trades, it is necessary to attach EA only to one chart, ---> all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
Carousel_Triple_Correlation is a powerful tool that has no analogues on the market, and possibly the only automated system with an exclusive trading principle and with the capabilities that the system has. The Carousel_Triple_Correlation logic uses triple correlation, that is, the interaction of 3 different instruments at the same time. This is a truly revolutionary approach to trading, since the most important factor is excluded - this is the factor of adjusting the parameters (re-optimization) of the system to the historical data. Since at the same time, in real time, 3 instruments interact with each other at once and the analysis is carried out not for one currency pair separately, but the logic of the correlation movement (strength, direction, deviation) of 3 different instruments is taken into account simultaneously.
Moreover, the possibilities of Carousel_Triple_Correlation EA are really endless, for example:
- we can trade simultaneously in three different pairs, as by default (EURUSD + GBPUSD + AUDUSD), which take into account the correlation when entering the market for all three;
- we can trade only EURUSD (or any currency pair) and at the same time take into account the movement and direction of Gold (XAUUSD) and / or Oil (Brent / WTI);
- we can trade Gold (XAUUSD) and Silver (XAGUSD) and at the same time take into account the movement and direction of the dollar index (DXY), and vice versa, and / or the joint interaction of all three instruments;
- we can trade in absolutely any collaboration with any instrument:
- Forex (any currency pairs),
- we can use separate Profit / Loss values for each separate open position
- we can use the total value of Profit / Loss for all open positions of one instrument
- we can use the total value of Profit / Loss for all positions, for all three instruments used in trading
- we can turn on / off the Grid strategy
- we can turn on / off the Correlation, both all and separately for each instrument, that is, make a double correlation from a triple correlation.
- activate trading on only one instrument, but at the same time take into account the correlation of the other two, / or the correlation of only one instrument, to choose from.
- we can activate the carousel principle, this is when the next position for an instrument will be opened only after opening positions for two interacting instruments.
- we can enable / disable multidirectional opening of positions for one instrument.
- ... and the list can be REALLY endless, considering the collaboration of each item separately.
I will constantly add new sets in different collaborations in different styles and with different risks. For all buyers, all sets (different collaborations, styles, strategies) are absolutely FREE.
By default, Carousel_Triple_Correlation uses Classic-set: 3 instruments are used simultaneously, full, triple correlation is used for each instrument, that is, when one instrument is opened, the movement of the other two is taken into account, profit / loss for one deal is fixed:
- Instruments: EURUSD + GBPUSD + AUDUSD.
- Stop/Profit: 1.5% | 0.5% of the balance per trade.
- Strategy: one instrument ---> one trade.
- Timeframe: М15
A detailed description of the default settings, as well as other additional strategies / styles, with different levels of risk, and with a detailed description of why all risks (drawdown) are completely controllable, can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/63925?source=Site+Market+Product+Page#!tab=comments
Carousel_Triple_Correlation works with any broker, on any type of account and under any market conditions:
- not sensitive to slippage;
- not sensitive to spread expansion;
- easily manages intraday fluctuations;
- easily sustains small gaps.