CEF Market Profile Day LVNs
DAY LVN and POC Zones
The indicator uses market profile theory to show the most relevant trading zones, on a daily basis. The zones to be shown are LVN (low volume nodes) and POC (point of control).
- An LVN zone is one which represents price areas with the least time or volume throughout the day. Typically, these areas indicate a supply or demand initiative, and in the future, they can turn into important breakout or retracement zones.
- A POC zone is one which represents price areas with the most time or volume throughout the day.
How is this indicator useful?
- It will allow you to have a reference of the most important trading zones for the current day, as well as those prior to it.
- It will allow you to trade retracement or breakout patterns, everytime they occur in a given zone.
- You’ll be able to use virgin levels of previous days’ LVN or POC, to identify potential resistance or support levels. Be mindful that you can use these levels as take profit zones.
- For more uses research market profile theory.
For each day, the indicator will show within a given price chart and under any timeframe, the following components:
- Horizontal black lines: These represent LVN zones.
- Horizontal yellow lines: These represent POC zones.
- Horizontal dotted lines (black/yellow): These represent virgin levels. A virgin level is one which hasn’t been filled on any future period.
CEF Market Profile Day LVNs is designed to work and complement its signals with following indicators:
- Selecting best currencies to trade (CEF Spread Currencies Spread)
- Determine the levels of the trend (CEF Counting Levels)
- Determine of trend Strength (CEF Trend Force)
- Determine the probability of expansión or contraction of range (CEF Range Predictor)
- Determine the key market profile levels (CEF Market Profile Day LVNs) (Actual Indicator)