CAP Time Trader EA
- Easy to use and supervise
- Fully configurable entries and exits
- Customizable break-even, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing-stop settings
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Set TakeProfit, StopLoss, Break-event or Trailing.
- Set Trade Time
- Type or trade - Select any of trade type. Buy or Sell. None mean disable.
- Time to execute- Set the time for each trade. format like Hour:Min:Sec.
You have 1# to 6# Type and Time to set the time for each trade and the trading direction.
- Close all trades at a time- Enable or disable the close all trades function and edit the time..
- Time to close all trades - Set closing time.
- Active Break Even - True/False.
- Active Trailing - True/False.
- Filter Time - You can filter additional time filter.
- No Filter - Disable Filter.
- By Week - You can set additional execution time with weekly day.
- By Date - You can set execution time with selected day.
- MondayTrade - FridayTrade - When you select Filter Time = 'By Week' then also you can select your selected week day.
- TradeOpenDate - When you select Filter Time = 'By Day' then also you can select your selected date.
- LotsType: Select any of lots management type .
- EquityPercent: Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the equity.
- FixedLots: Fixed Lots.
- XBalance: Lot will increase base XBalance amount. Calculate is (Your Current Balance/XBalance * LotsizePerXBalance = Your current lots size).
- LotsizePerXBalance: Lot size of XBalance.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit (in points).
- StopLoss - Initial Stop Loss (in points).
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.