Gold bot with minimum drawdown
Gold bot with minimum drawdown is a fully automatic gold trading robot. Each trade is accompanied by StopLoss and TakeProfit. The robot trades with a minimum drawdown. Does not use Martingale, grid, hedging and other drawn strategies. The robot analyzes the market, places a pending order, and if the forecast comes true and the deal works, the robot starts to accompany it, constantly monitoring it. We recommend that you do not change the settings for trading on gold. Use the default settings.
How to test the robot in the strategy tester correctly?
- If you are testing the robot on weekends, then specify a fixed spread of 20-25 pips. This must be done because on weekends brokers set the maximum spread, which is very different from the real market one. For example, if on a working day the spread for gold can be 15-25 points, then on weekends it will be 100 points, because the market is closed. With a spread of 100, the robot will not be able to trade and, at best, it simply will not open trades, and at worst, it will show you a loss during testing. To prevent this from happening, we recommend specifying a fixed spread of 15-25 pips. On weekdays, you can test the robot with the "Current" spread.
Advantages of this robot:
- each trade is fixed by StopLoss and TakeProfit. StopLoss is less than TakeProfit.
- the robot does not use Martingale, grid, hedging and other risky strategies.
- the robot trades with a fixed lot, which you specify in the robot settings.
- the robot trades with default settings. Nothing needs to be configured.
- the robot trades with a minimum drawdown of up to 7%
What lot size to use:
- When trading from $1000 to $3000, we recommend lot size = 0.05
- When trading from $3,000 to $7,000, we recommend lot size = 0.07
- When trading from $7,000 to $12,000, we recommend lot size =0.1
- Further, we recommend increasing the lot in proportion to the growth of the balance.
A set of SET files for trading in different modes (more stable or more aggressive):
- trade in gold. Pair XAUUSD
- terminal Metatrader4
- timeframes: M5, M15, M30, H1
- minimum initial deposit from $500
- the maximum recommended spread is up to 25 pips.
- any broker.
- StopLoss - specify a physical fixed StopLoss for each opened deal.
- TakeProfit - specify a physical fixed TakeProfit for each opened deal.
- Lots - specify a fixed lot size for opened orders.
- OpenOrder - this parameter tells the robot at what amount of tick volume to open new pending orders. When the tick volume reaches the desired value, the robot will place a new pending order. After that, the robot waits for the order to be triggered. If the order did not work in the near future, the robot deletes it and waits for a new signal.
- Spread - specify the maximum spread of the broker, at which the robot will open new orders. If the spread is larger (night, weekends, holidays, etc.), the robot will not open new orders and will wait for the spread to decrease.
- Magic - a unique magic number with which the robot sees which orders were opened by him. By specifying different magic numbers for each robot, you can run several robots in the terminal at the same time.