Raptor is a smart expert mastering forex major pairs. Best pairs : EURUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD
Valentine's day sale : 799 USD instead of 999 USD
It was created to enter only the best trade of all currencies, when the direction is very predictable 📈
▶ Join Telegram channel : https://t.me/s/Raptor_EA to ensure we have same trades.
MT5 version : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/57108 (use only MT5 for backtest)
✔ 1 trade at a time, following trend, small stoploss. Not trading news and holidays
✔ No martingale, "smart recovery", averaging, grid. Those methods kill traders 🏴☠️
✔ Signal with my own money and frequent trades shows maximum reliability rated by MQL5
Happy users wrote kind reviews on Raptor MT5, join us 🙏
Backtest analysis (use MT5 to make good backtest) :
Nowadays, if you test a MT5 EA in every ticks based on real ticks with datas imported from Dukascopy, you can't be very different from real.
So why some EA still loose although so profitable in backtest and why it won't happen with Raptor ?
The reason is simple : not enough trades to make statistics.
Sometimes you have more than 1000 trades so you think everything is fine. Wait... Look at stoploss, if it's more than 50 pips just run away it's not enough at all.
Some EAs even use 200 or 300 pips Stoploss. It's a total nonsense, you have trades running for days without any control, money management and with news exposure.
Most important, larger is the stoploss, more trades you need to make conclusions and you will likely be disappointed. Raptor use only 33 pips Stoploss 👌
Professionnal risk management is the key.
1 trade a day with short holding time show it's no luck.
Short holding time with accurate entries helps Raptor to avoid big news to limit your portofolio exposure.
Trading style is lovely and easy to live, say goodbye to never ending positions 🎯
Maximum drawdown during last 5 years with 10000 BalancePerLot is only 12 %
Sharpe ratio of 0,30 is the best way to see trading quality (more than 1000 trades is better than 100 trades). Never go with sharpe ratio < 0.10 ⚠
Backtest and attach Raptor 🦖 to EURUSD M15
Set Pairs parameter to EURUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD with your broker syntax
Minimum deposit : 100 USD
Input Parameters comments are also in the EA
- startTime and endTime - Hour to start and stop trading, in broker time zone
- FridayEndTime - Hour to stop opening new trades at Friday, in broker time zone. If positions are still opened, there is a hard stop just before market closing.
- Pairs - Pairs to trade separated by comma. Use exact syntax of your broker
- BalancePerLot - Set the balance to have to trade 1 full lot. For 1 % risk per trade use 30000, my signal is 6 % risk with 5000 BalancePerLot
- CommissionPerLotForBacktest - Only used for Backtest. Set your broker's ECN account commission
- TP - TakeProfit in pips. Don't modify default settings without backtesting first.
- SL - Stoploss in pips. Don't modify default settings without backtesting first.
- MaxNbStoploss- Stop trading for today after this number of looses
- AvoidBigNews - Do not trade big news - Default true
- SpreadFilter - Choose max spread to open a trade. For EURUSD, a 10 SpreadFilter is 1 pip
- MagicNumber - If you want to open more than one graph with Raptor EA, choose same magic number to prevent having more than one trade at the same time
- It is recommended to use default values for all parameters
Don't hesitate to send me a private message, always happy to answer :
Whatsapp / Telegram at +33620572486 for fast answer
Try the free demo (of MT5 not MT4), Raptor is best performing now and have very robust performance in the past !
If you want to compare your tests with mine, check "Bars" value from backtest. If your value is much lower, you have poor history quality.
Broker datas are not enough to backtest, you have to import data from a third party provider. Mine is Dukascopy and you can download with Tickstory.
Better Profit factor of 1,73 and lower DD of 11 % with 3 % risks
Added Risk % Per Trade by default.
Manage your real risk % per trade whatever the pair or your account currency.
Very few EAs implements this correctly.
Enjoy a professionnal money management
- Allow two trades at the same time only if they have opposite direction on USD
- Added USDCHF and AUDUSD
- Very high sharpe ratio of 0,30, 253 000 € profits last 5 years, 1,68 profit factor and 12 % DD with 3 % risk per trade
- Removed half GBPUSD trades (poor quality)
- Removed a filter to compensate with more trades without worse quality ;
- Let the user adjust Raptor to his trading style :
If you like fast and frequent trades, set Fast Trades to true (1 H average holding time)
To exit early in case of big opposite signal, set Early TakeProfit to true
To exit early in case of big opposite signal, set Early Stoploss to true
If you want to target the maximum risk reward from Raptor, let the 3 options to false and enjoy a 0,27 sharpe ratio ☺