- Visão global
- Comentários (3)
- Discussão (9)
- O que há de novo
By default, the HumbleBee EA has a low trading frequency and does not use scalping, martingale and other risky technologies, but if you want to increase the frequency and add risks, then you can reduce the accuracy, do the built-in re-optimization and/or enable grid trading.
Also I've used more deep training compare with other my EAs.
EA contains following input parameters:
- Fixed lots size (Lots) - fixed lots size for trade, default 0.1;
- Lots as percent (Risk) - lots as percent from deposit, defauls 5;
- Use grid orders multilots (MultiLots) - is a multiplication size factor for grid lots, default 0.0;
- Profit for grid orders (GridProfit) - profit in pips for calculating and closing a grid of orders, default 1000;
- Step for grid orders (GridStep) - pips step to open the next order in the grid, default 20;
- Orders count maximum (MaxPositions) - maximum number of orders for grid trading, default 50;
- Margin Level minimum (MarginLevel) - minimum allowable percentage for Margin Level, default 0.0;
- TakeProfit (TakeProfit) - is orders take profit, default 100;
- StopLoss (StopLoss) - is orders stop loss, default 1000;
- Trailing Stop (TrailingStops) - is orders trailing stops , default 100;
- Maximum spread (MaxSpread) - is maximal spread, default 50;
- BUY Accuracy (BuyAccuracy) - is signal accuracy in percent to open BUY orders, default 10;
- SELL Accuracy (BuyAccuracy) - is signal accuracy in percent to open SELL orders, default 10;
- Indicator Filter (Indicator) - is the indicator used, default Candlestick Pattern;
- Optimization Period in bars (OptimizeBars) - history period in bars for auto optimization, default 100000;
- Auto Optimization (Autooptimize) - activation of auto optimization mode, default false;
- PlayMonday,PlayTuesday,PlayWednesday,PlayThursday,PlayFriday - is time to play on weekdays, default "00:00-24:00";
- PlaySaturday, PlaySunday - is time to play on weekend, default empty string;
- Magic (Magic) - is orders magic number, default 16072020;
- Comments (Comments) - is orders comments, default empty string;
- Show signals panel (Visualize) - enable trade signals panel for visualization, default false;
EA based on artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm is an optimization technique that simulates the foraging behavior of honey bees.
A set of honey bees, called swarm, can successfully accomplish tasks through social cooperation. In the ABC algorithm, there are three types of bees: employed bees, onlooker bees, and scout bees. Each bee does the knowledge assigned to it: checks the patterns, reads the graph to identify problems, trains the network on the received data, breaks down and classifies the patterns.
For the EA to train itself, you need to set the required amount in the optimization parameter in bars for which you need to train.
After training, the advisor creates a folder in C:\Users\***UserName***\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files\HumbleBee\
For each retraining, you need to manually delete the file in the HumbleBee folder each time
By default, training is set at 100,000 bar(about 12 years).
For training, you need to set - true in the AutoOptimization parameter, but after training, you need to set false. Since in this case the Expert Advisor will be constantly retrained and the trading result will be different.