Trade Pilot FREE
Trade Pilot is designed to automatically trade and manage orders easily on the MetaTrader 4 platform based on graphical objects (lines, arrows, shapes etc) present on the chart either dropped manually or from the signals generated from an indicator.
It is easy to use, follow the display guide at the upper left of the chart window. Trade Pilot then takes care of the naming of the newly detected graphical object and the trade execution. No clicking of buttons, no manual naming of objects! The type (pending or market) and direction (buy or sell) of the order placed are automatically determined by the mutual arrangement of the graphical objects relative to the current market price.
Trade Pilot also provides you with a well thought out trade management functionalities to complement your trading strategy because to be profitable in the financial market, just having a good trading strategy is not enough.
- It only opens and manages orders of the symbol of the chart it is currently attached to.
- In order to avoid mistakenly dragging the MetaTrader trade level while trying to modify the value of the graphical objects on the chart, it is recommended that you ensure that on the Platform, 'Show trade levels' and then 'Use Alt Key to drag trade levels ' are checked under Tools → Options → Chart.
- In Strategy Tester: Auto-renaming of objects is only done when the object is created on the chart.
- Please test the product on a demo account before using on a real account.
Full description of the input parameters : https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/730677
This free version is designed to work only with NZDUSD, CHFJPY and GBPCAD M1 and MN time frames. Purchase the full version (Trade Pilot) to use this product without limitations.
- No input panel. It has a simple display panel and logical display guide which makes it user friendly and easy to use.
- It is fast to use because it does not wait for the next price tick but detects mouse activities to initiates the objects and trading operations.
- Built in a way to easily automate the trading of signal for virtually all types of trading strategies (breakout, pullback, cross entry, stop and reverse, etc).
- Any trading variable (Entry, Stop Loss, Take Profit, Expiration) can easily be set with objects because setting these can be a boring task.
- It extends the functionality of MetaTrader 4 and makes it possible to set the trigger time (to open a new order when it has been reached), and also the expiration time (to exit trades when it has been reached) for even a market execution order.
- Dynamic configuration; You can assign any name of your choice to any trading Variable under the 'Inputs' tab.
- Sends pop-up (alert), push and email notifications when price breaks through a graphical objects and when there's any trading activity. You won't have to sit in front of the computer screen and wait for the price to break through certain levels.
- You can modify or delete/close and reverse orders by moving the objects on the chart. Also, objects are automatically created for a order which can be used to modify or delete/close the order.
- Advanced money management features.
- You are able to hide your Stop Loss, Take Profit and Expiration Time for an opened order by not sending it to the broker.
- Functionality to send a fake Stop Loss and Take Profit for an opened order by adding a percentage/points increment of the real values to the ones set to the broker.
- Works on live and back test (Strategy Tester).
How to use
- Attach Trade Pilot to the chart and the display guide appears on the top left side of the chart window.
- Follow the guide and depending on the 'Object Auto Renaming Activity' settings, drop the requested graphical object to the chart or also click on the object, the name of the object will automatically be changed to the name assigned and the trading value set.
- You can decide to add, remove or change the name assigned to any trading Variable under the 'Inputs' tab of the Expert Window.
- Option to set Required Minimum Take Profit Points