An indicator for assessing the number of buyers and sellers in the market. The indicator algorithm calculates completed purchases and sales and displays them in the form of a histogram.
- a unique calculation formula that has no analogues;
- does not redraw;
- can be used on any timeframe and currency pair;
- easy adjustment, consisting of one Delta variable;
- a complete system of alerts from messages, mail and PUSH notifications.
Rules for constructing and evaluating an indicator histogram:
- Blue bar of the histogram exceeds the red one - the volume of buyers is more than sellers. Signal or confirmation of a buy signal;
- Red bar of the histogram exceeds the blue - the volume of sellers is greater than buyers. Signal or confirmation of a sell signa.
|Delta ||- ||the value of the distribution of buyers and sellers; the higher, the more precise the definition |
|Alerts ||- ||enable the alert system when signals appear |
|AlertMessage ||- ||alert about the signal in the window |
|SoundMessage ||- ||sound message |
|EmailMessage ||- ||a message about the signal to the mail specified in the terminal |
|PushMessage ||- ||PUSH message to mobile phone |
The indicator can be used as a separate trading system or as an addition to an existing one.
On the screenshots below, you can see examples of using the indicator on the chart.