Risk and Position Manager Demo
This product is a sophisticated trading panel which is designed according to the basic principle of risk management which is the key element of successful trading to help manual traders make better decisions in shorter time.
My name is Ehsan Ameri and you are so welcomed to my product page, I strongly recommend you to watch both instructional videos.
You can control your risk, check the correlations between symbols, specify good reward to risk ratio, set multiple take profits and choose different types of trialing stops and risk free mode.
Attention: This is a demo version which only works on EURUSD. For original version see "Risk and Position Manager". This product works perfectly on tester. You can find more description about panel functions in "Risk and Position blog description". You can visit my profile and contact me if you had any question.
13 reason why you should use this panel instead of using standard order entry in MT4?
Using standard way of setting orders
- You don’t know how much risk you are taking for each trade.
- You don’t know what the spread and its cost for your trade is.
- You don’t know what the pip/point value of the currency is.
- You don’t know how much margin is required for the trade.
- You don’t know what the reward to risk ratio for each trade is.
- You cannot see the SL size and TP size in pips/points.
- You cannot set multiple TP targets.
- You cannot set Regular or Dynamic trialing stop.
- You cannot set Risk Free(Break-even)
- You cannot trail take profit.
- You are only working with currency prices which increases the risk of arithmetic errors.
- You are setting lot size manually which increases the risk of putting wrong values.
- You don’t know what the correlation between current symbol and your previous symbols is. Taking trades with correlated symbols increasing risk.
- This is drastically increasing the possibility of making wrong decision for the Forex traders.
Trade Tab (Idle Mode):
- Choosing the Risk Percent of the trade based on Free Margin, Balance or Equity.
- Auto calculation of lot size based on risk amount and stop loss.
- Choosing Stop Loss in Pips/Points.
- Choosing up to three different Take Profit in Pips/Points .
- Choosing Size of Closure in each take profit level as percent of total volume.
- Auto calculation of Reward to Risk ratio by changing related elements.
- Hint on good or bad Risk to Reward ratio.
- Showing the Required Margin for each trade.
- Two mode of trailing stop (Regular, Dynamic).
- Setting Risk Free (Break-even) for the position.
- Setting Trailing of Take Profit to make less loss in non-profitable position.
- Drawing Pending Price, Stop Loss and take profit lines in the chart.
- Setting Pending Price, Stop Loss and take profit values and related elements by changing the lines in the chart.
- Taking Active trades or placing pending orders.
- Calculation of correlation between symbols.
- Changing time frame to calculate correlation.
- Changing number of bars to calculate correlation.
- Changing symbols to calculate correlation.
- Showing amount, number and percent of profit trades.
- Showing amount, number and percent of loss trades.
- Showing amount, number and percent of total trades.
- Showing average profit trade.
- Showing average loss trade.
- Showing largest profit trade.
- Showing largest loss trade.
- Showing amount, number and percent of long position.
- Showing amount, number and percent of short position.
- Showing profit factor.
- Showing expected payoff.
- Supporting USD, EUR and GBP as account base currency.
- Beautiful design with two color them (Blue/Black & White)
- Good exceptional handling and very interactive by showing needed information on the chart and not letting user to give wrong values.
- Two modes of calculation (Pips/Points).
- Showing Market Time (Asia, Europe, USA or between).
- Showing Broker and GMT Time.
- Showing current spread of the instrument and its related fee that your broker is charged you if you take a trade.
- Hint on good or bad spread value.
- Showing worth of one Pip/Point of the pair for one lot position.
- Taking Screenshot from chart by pressing on camera picture.
- Two modes of the panel.(Busy: Having a trade / Idle)
- Completely working in tester to test and train.
- Saving the status of panel when removing from chart and can load with the previous status.
Export trade info data.