There is only 1 copy left for the price of $349. Next price - $399.
My new products, trading signals and promos can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/alcad83
Add me to friends and get profit from Forex trading!
Fully automatic Forex robot Border Master implements the classic Forex strategy of breaking through support and resistance levels.
No indicators are used. Instead, the machine learning algorithm is included in the code. And this allows the Expert Advisor to realize the well-known advantages of neural networks for timely response to changes of the market situation.
- Small initial deposit.
- Stoploss is always used, and that helps to protect the trading account from market fluctuations.
- Machine learning algorithm over time makes trading safer and more accurate.
- Deep knowledge in trading currency pairs is NOT mandatory – the trading robot conducts all operations without user intervention.
- Broker – any.
- Type of account – any.
- The minimum deposit – $100.
- Currency pairs – EURUSD, GBPUSD. The default parameters are for EURUSD, if your broker quotes have 5 decimal places. For example, 1.12005. If you do not understand how to set the parameters for your broker – contact our support team.
- Timeframe – H1.
- Trading terminal – MetaTrader4.
- EAMagic – magic number of the robot, allowing it to distinguish its positions from the positions of other advisors. For each chart the values must be different.
- AutoLot – if “true”, the advisor chooses the lot size for trading, depending on the account balance.
- Lots – trading lot, set by user, if the AutoLot value is “false”.
- Risk – percentage of deposit, used for automatical lot calculation.
- DD – maximum drawdown level, as a percentage of balance, at which all positions on this trading instrument will be closed.
- MaxSpread – maximum value of spread, at which pending orders will be placed.
- StartHour – hour of the beginning of search for trading levels. *
- EndHour – hour of the end of search for trading levels. At this moment pending orders are placed. *
- HourToDeleteAll – hour when all pending orders of current symbol are deleted. *
- SummerAdjustment – summer time adjustment (check with your broker). *
- TrailingStop – value of trailing stop in points. If “0”, then disabled.
- AutoTakeProfit – if “true”, the EA will determine TakeProfit level.
- ManualTakeProfit – user-defined TakeProfit value, if AutoTakeProfit = “false”.
- AutoStopLoss – if “true”, the EA will determine StopLoss level.
- ManualStopLoss – StopLoss value defined by the user, if AutoStopLoss = “false”.
- DeltaPips – indent from an important price level for placing pending orders.
- TrendFilter – if “true”, then pending orders are placed taking into account current medium-term trend.