Trading trainer is a comprehensive tool for trading training and fast checking manual strategies.
Have you come up with a new idea, but don’t want to spend a lot of time for checking strategy? Maybe you are a beginner and want to learn faster? Then this product is for you!
You can install a trading trainer on a chart and use it as a convenient order manager, or run it in the Strategy Tester in visual mode. The dashboard will show your trading results in real time, as well as profit on current orders.
- Any timeframe and instrument.
- You can change the volume during trading.
- There is support for two types of trailing stop, which you can use even with other EA.
- Use both in real trading, and as a simulator on a demo account.
- You can set the volume, stop loss, take profit and magic number.
- The dashboard contains all the most necessary trade statistics.
- You can change the color scheme!
- Lots - volume of orders. Can be changed during trading.
- Take profit - take profit in pips.
- Stop loss - stop loss in pips.
- Color schemes - a color scheme: light / dark.
- Trailing type - type of trailing stop: disabled / fixed / extremum (behind the peaks).
- Trail fix range - the distance of the fixed trailing stop in pips.
- Trail extremum period - period for extremums trailing. Example: if the period is 3, then the trailing stop will be set above the maximum or below the minimum of 3 bars.
- Open the Strategy Tester (for Windows ctrl + R).
- Select the Expert Advisor section on the left side and find the TradingTrainer in the list.
- Set up trading: instrument, timeframe, spread, initial balance, etc.
- Select a test date and "Visual mode".
- Set the TradingTrainer on the chart.
- Allow it to trade.
- Use it!