There is a free version available that only works on AUDUSD, is missing Alerts and doesn't have the ability to be used with Expert Advisors. You may find that limited version here to demo the indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/49660
It is crucial to take areas of support and resistance into account when trading. Vital Zones calculates and displays support and resistance zones for you, taking the guess work out of the process.
Vital Zones will draw zones on your chart where price is more likely to slow and potentially reverse direction or breakout with force.
You can enable alerts for when you are in a zone, as well as when you are approaching a zone.
Use the indicator with your automated trading to check if near a vital level before entering a trade. Buffers for use with iCustom are listed on the About tab.
- MinTouches: Minimum touches of a price level without closing above or below it before it is consider as a Vital Zone.
- MaxZones: Maximum number of Vital Zones to display on the chart.
- ZonesTimeframe: The Timeframe that the Vital Zones are calculated for. It can be the current timeframe, or any higher timeframe.
- AutoCalcZoneSize: The indicator will calculate the size of zones based no price movement.
- ZoneSizeMethod: If AutoCalcZoneSize is set to false, this option will allow you to specify whether you want the zone size to be a specific number of points, or based on a percentage of the price range.
- ZonePoints: If AutoCalcZoneSize is set to false and ZoneSizeMethod is set to "Set Point Amount" this will be the point size of the zones.
- ZonePercent: If AutoCalcZoneSize is set to false and ZoneSizeMethod is set to "Percentage of Chart" this will be the percentage of the chart that represents the size of the zones.
- InZoneAlert: If set to true you will receive an alert once per bar if the price enters a Vital Zone.
- ApproachAlert: If set to true you receive an alert once per bar when the price is within a set distance from a Vital Zone.
- ApproachDistance: If ApproachAlert is set to true this will be the distance in points from a Vital Zone that will trigger the alert.
- PopUpAlert: If set to true you will receive pop up alerts.
- PushAlert: If set to true you will receive push notification alerts, if you have specified a MetaQuotes ID.
- EmailAlert: If set to true you receive email alerts, if you have email set up.
- AutoColor: If set to true zone color is calculated based on background color of chart.
- ColorChange: If AutoColor is set to true this specifies the amount to change color from background color. Set a higher value to increase the difference, or a lower number to decrease the difference.
- CustomColor: If AutoColor is set to false this specifies which color to use for zones.
double inZone = iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "\\Market\\Vital Zones", "", 3, 7, PERIOD_CURRENT, true, 1, 0); double nextAbove = iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "\\Market\\Vital Zones", "", 3, 7, PERIOD_CURRENT, true, 2, 0); double nextBelow = iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "\\Market\\Vital Zones", "", 3, 7, PERIOD_CURRENT, true, 3, 0);
Added ability to specify color of zones.