The real bank robber
How many robots have you seen that, according to the test results, could be profitable every year ?!
Test any other robot over the past 10 years, and you will see the benefits of "The real bank robber".
This robot, written by me based on many years of experience trading in the Forex market. Trying to get “easy” money threw me from one extreme to another. From one way to trade to another, from another to next etc. etc. And finally, I found a very interesting strategy. Everything is simple when it appears a sharp change in price, and at the same time there are a couple of conditions that I will not describe, the adviser sets pending orders. When an order is triggered, in a given period of time, the position begins to be followed Stop Loss. Otherwise, after a specified period of time, the pending order is deleted. The robot works with dynamic Stop Loss and Take Profit. During strong price movements, the spread widens, if at this moment there are open positions, the EA confidently avoids possible losses by changing the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels until the spread returns to the specified limits.
Advantages of the expert is that according to the results of testing, on the history of prices of currency pairs, he shows annual profit! The amount of profit depends only on market activity. In the settings there is, a mandatory point for controlling unexpected loss. The grid strategy is missing. Martingale and hidden martingale (increase in the number of orders) are not is used. An expert can trade with almost any standard broker! Therefore, dear gentlemen and ladies, do not be shy, download the demo version, watch, think, understand, get an adviser in rent.
I do not advise copying the signal from this advisor, this will not work out well. I recommend ECN Pro account, spread from 0 to 10. (If the ping from MT4 to your broker is more than 50ms. VPS server required)
It is recommended that the minimum rental period for a trading robot is 6 months.
- Magic number - advisor identification number for each chart requires its own number
- autolot - 0 or fixed lot - 0.01 0.1 1.0 ... - automatic lot or explicitly specified
- 0.01 Step lot (fixed lot) - a step of increasing the lot (only for a fixed lot)
- increase every 50, 100, 200, 500 $ (fixed lot) - increase the lot every 50, 100, 200, 500 $ (only for a fixed lot)
- 0 - 4 (autolot x 1, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.0) - an increase in the automatic lot and the risk of drawdown
- closed oorders StopLoss or StopBuy - number of points to remove pending orders
- maximum spread - maximum spread
- balance in% of the initial balance to stop the robot - balance in% of the initial balance to stop the robot
- Start trailing
- Trailing Stop
- Stop Loss
- Dinamic Stop Loss - on / off dynamic Stop Loss
- Dinamic Take Profit - on / off dynamic Take Profit
- 5 - 50 The minimum number of points before ... - the minimum number of points before the order from the current Ask or Bid price
- hour to start - hour to start work
- hour to complete - hour to complete the work
- Doubling lot in drawdown (not martingale) - lot doubling in drawdown (not martingale)
- Stop Loss for 'Doubling lot' - Stop Loss for double lot
- price speed - price acceleration
- percent loss from balance to enable intelligence - percentage of loss from the current balance for triggering "AI"
- intellect "1" or "2" and "3 = auto" - the artificial intelligence version
- Risk for profit - includes a more risky set of profits
- allow text output to the chart - allow text output to the chart
- Logo ... - optional settings ....
Default settings are made for GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD. Chart timeframe 1 min.
Before launching, always check the current version of the Expert Advisor, now version 21.00
Configurações padrão para pares de moedas GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD. As configurações padrão são as mais agressivas, mas são as mais rentáveis! Se você precisar de menos risco e menos "rebaixamento", reduza algumas configurações.
Melhorar e otimizar determinadas condições da estratégia para aumentar o lucro potencial.
2. novos itens no menu de configurações.
3. otimização de código.