This is a multi-currency multi-timeframe EA that uses many strategies with various TA indicators - MovingAverage, MACD, OsMA, StdDev, Stochastic, CCI, RSI, RVI, ADX, DeMarker, Enveloipes, Force Index, Momentum, SAR, WPR, ZigZag, Bollinger Bands etc...
EA contains following input parameters:
- List of Tradefields (Tradefields) - is trade fields list commas separated, default empty string;
- Lots Multiplier (MultiLots) - is a multiplication size factor for grid lots, default 1.0;
- Optimize TakeProfit (TakeProfit) - is orders take profit, default 0;
- Optimize StopLoss (StopLoss) - is orders stop loss, default 0;
- Maximum Spread (MaxSpread) - is maximal spread, default 100;
- Maximum Positions (MaxPositions) - is limit to max positions? default 50;
- Optimize Indicator (OptiIndicator) - is the index of the indicator used, default 0;
- Optimize Trading (OptiTrading) - is a complex parameter of trading signals, default 0;
- Optimize Candlesticks (OptiCandlesticks) - number of candles for self-adaptation, default 0;
- Optimize at Timeframe (OptiTimeframe) - border timeframe for optimization, default H1;
- PlayMonday,PlayTuesday,PlayWednesday,PlayThursday,PlayFriday - is time to play on weekdays, default "00:00-24:00";
- PlaySaturday, PlaySunday - is time to play on weekend, default empty string;
By default, the List of Tradefields is empty and if you don’t define anything there, trade field formed automatically on mini-lot with symbol and timeframe which are selected to run the EA in the Tester or on the Terminal chart.
You can define trade fields by specifying the size of the lot with the name of the field or symbol and timeframe colon separated, for example 0.1:13 or 0.1:ETHUSD:H1, 1.0:21 or 1.0:BTCUSD:H4. In addition to singles (Straight up) can identify group -is column 0.01:BTCUSD (timeframes by symbol) , street 0.1:M15 (symbols by timeframe), etc... All work trade field are visualized on Chart (See Screenshot)
To optimize trading you can enable the EA self-adaptation on the number of candles specified in the parameter Optimize Candlesticks on any combination of trade pairs and time frames specified in the List of Tradefields.
the fact that the
uses a neural network and machine learning on historical data, so in training time intervals the trading results can be excessively
good. But this should not be guided by and always check the EA
for forward trading, because the market is constantly changing and the results may be different.