EA contains following input parameters:
- List of Tradefields (TradeFields) - is trade fields list commas separated, default empty string;
- Lots Multiplier (MultiLots) - is a multiplication size factor for order grid lots, default 0.0;
- Optimize Indicator (OptiIndicator) - is the index of the indicator used, default 0;
- Optimize Trading (OptiTrading) - is a complex parameter of trading signals, default 0;
- Optimize TakeProfit (TakeProfit) - is orders take profit, default 500;
- Optimize StopLoss (StopLoss) - is orders stop loss, default 500;
- PlayMonday,PlayTuesday,PlayWednesday,PlayThursday,PlayFriday - is time to play on weekdays, default "00:00-24:00";
- PlaySaturday, PlaySunday - is time to play on weekend, default empty string;
By default, the List of Tradefields is empty and if you don’t define anything there, trade field formed automatically on mini-lot with symbol and timeframe which are selected to run the EA in the Tester or on the Terminal chart.
You can define trade fields by specifying the size of the lot with the name of the field or symbol and timeframe colon separated, for example 0.1:13 or 0.1:EURUSD:H1. In addition to singles (Straight up) can identify group -is column 0.01:EURUSD (timeframes by symbol), street 0.1:M15 (symbols by timeframe), dozens 0.01:1st12, 0.1:1-18, 0.1:EVEN, 0.01:RED, etc... All work trade field are visualized on screen (See Screenshot)
To optimize trading, upon request of clients who bought an EA, I can create and give them personal adaptation files for specific trade pairs and time frames, accounts and specific brokers data.
Consider the fact that the EA uses a neural network and machine learning on historical data, so in training time intervals the trading results can be excessively good. But this should not be guided by and always check the EA for forward trading, because the market is constantly changing and the results may be different.
For free preliminary runtime verification of the EA on your demo or live account, you can use the lightweight Demo version.