Eyes of Kemet Sphinx Grid
The foundation of the Grid's strategy is based on a Neural Oscillator, which has produced many very profitable conventional strategies, and as I like to say, "give me a good conventional trading strategy and I'll give you a beast of a Grid system."
|What is Grid Trading? : https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/725651|
|HIGH RISK Live Monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/555969|
|MEDIUM RISK Live Monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/567701|
|DEMO Monitoring : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/560132|
- Minimum recommended starting capital: $1000 to $3000
- Extremely stable growth
- Simple to operate and capital protection philosophy
- Solid and robust market structure based models require no optimization
- 1 of 2 grid-systems on the market that passes 18 years of stress tests on historical data on multiple pairs. (this is priced at 33% of the other EA);
- 100% automated
- A fast VPS is recommended although this Grid is relatively insensitive to spreads;
- See screenshot 3 for default pairs. 26 pairs but you'll find many more pairs and timeframes.
- No set-files required; this is a premier type of market structure based model so requires no optimization;
- Very competitively priced but you'll have to place the EA on a different chart for each pair; sorry but you can't have it all for that price!!!
SIMPLE Parameter List:
- Magic Number
- FIFO: First In First Out;
- RECOMMENDED - Balance Per Lot: Account Balance of 3000 / Balance Per Lot of 100000 = 0.03
- Equity Drawdown Stop-Loss percentage: 5 = 5%, 10 = 10%, 25 = 25%.
- D1/H4/H1/M30: This EA picks the high probability trades so do not expect loads of trades every day; some days there will not be any as you'd expect from a discerning EA. Sorry, we don't do random grid
- Default period H1 timeframe. Hand on heart, you will find opportunities on every timeframe with M1 producing the most trades. Like I wrote, this is a market structure based grid, market structure is fractal in nature and the same fractals exist at different resolutions on EVERY timeframe. However, I only support H1 otherwise I won't have time to do things like getting a bath;
- Use leverage of 1:500 if possible or adjust parameters to accommodate lower leverage levels.
- FIFO and Non-FIFO support;
- It is best practice to acclimatize your emotions to a new EA by trading on a demo for a short period but this is trader choice.