- Magic number - the identifier of the EA transactions;
- Max trades - the maximum number of simultaneously open trades;
- Risk (0.01 lot for units of balance) - risk; for example, you want the EA to open 0.01 lots for every $200 of balance — then enter "200" here;
- Lot - fixed lot;
- Breakeven - how much to get a plus to make Breakeven plus work;
- Breakeven plus - how many points profit close by SL;
- Smart close the loses 1 - how much to go to minus to make Smart close the loses 2 work;
- Smart close the loses 2 - how many points of loss to close by TP.
Stop Loss and Take Profit are not regulated in the settings, they are sewn into the strategy, but you can change them in the trading process at your discretion.
This advisor must be tested in the "all ticks" mode.