The AimTrade Expert Advisor is nothing more than an iron working out of average price mathematics. A very simple and reliable code, which incorporates a profitable strategy for the GBP/USD currency pair, H1. For other tools you need to select individual settings.
Does not use: martingale, grid, scalping, arbitration.
Transactions are not frequent, about 5-7 pieces per month. The robot is focused on long-term results, so profitability is better measured by quarters. From 2015 to November 2018, the adviser made a profit of 470% with a risk per transaction of 3%, the drawdown on the account was 36%. The rest of the figures look at the screenshot below.
Already I am working on improving the trading expert, open to new ideas and wishes. All questions and problems can be left in the "Comments" section. If you need assistance in setting up a VPS and installing an expert, please contact us.
Description of settings:
- Static lot - true\false. If true, the lot will be static. It must be specified in the item "Lot".
- Lot - 0.01. Permanent lot, works only if "Static lot is true".
- Percent of loss - risk per trade as a percentage, works only if "Static lot is false."
- TakeProfit - take profit in points.
- StopLoss - stop loss in points.
- Start time - start time. The default is GMT.
- End time - end time of work. The default is GMT.
- Slippage - slippage points.
- Magic - individual number for transactions.