RScalper Expert Advisor defines reversal points based on indicators and opens a specified number of orders in each direction. Each order has a specified level of take-profit and is protected by stop loss. A unique feature of the EA is the ability to use a dynamically calculated take profit to close orders.
For best results, ECN accounts with tight spreads are recommended.
By default, RScalper is configured for use as a night scalper (GMT+3) on M5 timeframe.
- Minimum drawdown.
- Auto take profit level
- Minimum deposit - any.
- does not use high-risk strategies, such as martingale, grid, hedging, etc.
- Suitable for any currency pairs.
- Works on any timeframe.
- Protection against spread expansion when opening an order.
- Money management system with full risk control.
- MagicId - unique number of the EA.
- Timeframe - working timeframe.
- Start Hour, End Hour - time interval for opening orders.
- Friday End Hour - time to stop opening orders on Friday.
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread for opening orders.
- MaxLot - maximum lot size of one order.
- LotType - lot selection mode:
- LotManual - order lot is equal to MainLot.
- LotRisk - lot is calculated based on the risk level of FactorRisk.
- LotAuto - lot depends on the account equity and FactorAuto.
- MainLot - order lot value (for the LotManual mode).
- FactorRisk - maximum allowable loss per order, % of AccountEquity (works in the LotRisk mode);
- FactorAuto - AccountEquity per each MainLot (in the LotAuto mode);
- Orders - the maximum number of orders for each direction.
- OrderStep - the minimum distance between orders in the same direction.
- IndValue - value of indicators.
- IndPeriod - indicator period;
- AutoTP - enable (true) or disable (false) the automatic calculation of levels for closing orders;
- TPFactor - coefficient to calculate the levels for closing orders, %.
- Takeprofit - take profit.
- Stoploss - stop loss;
- Virtual - enable (true) or disable (false) the virtual levels VirtStoploss and VirtTakeprofit;
- VirtTakeprofit - virtual take profit;
- VirtStoploss - virtual stop loss;
- Lines - enable (true)/disable(false) the display of AutoTP, VirtStoploss and VirtTakeprofit levels;
- LineFont - font size for AutoTP levels;
- ColorUp - AutoTP level color for buy orders;
- ColorDn - AutoTP level color for sell orders.
All products https://www.mql5.com/en/users/quattordici
Virtual - enable (true) or disable (false) the virtual levels VirtStoploss and VirtTakeprofit;
VirtTakeprofit - virtual take profit;
VirtStoploss - virtual stop loss;
Lines - enable/disable AutoTP levels (it is recommended to disable them during optimization);
LineFont - font size for the level;
ColorUp - level color for buy orders;
ColorDn - level color for sell orders.