LordOfTrends is a simple and effective indicator, which is based on the formula of a moving average. The main purpose of this indicator development is to reduce the price lag and to generate timely buy and sell signals.
- Period — the number of candlesticks used for indicator calculation.
- Width of arrows — the width of buy and sell arrows (1 and more)
- Up arrow color — the color of buy arrows
- Down arrow color — the color of sell arrows
- Color extremes — the color of extremum lines
- Alert — if true, an alert triggers when an arrow emerges; if false - the function is disabled.
- E-mail — if true, email notifications are sent to the specified address when an arrow appears; the function is disabled if false.
- Push — if true, push notifications are sent when an arrow appears; the function is disabled if false.
- Other parameters, including Depth, Deviation and Backstep, are the parameters of the standard ZigZag indicator, which is used for determining extreme values. Parameters can be used with default values.
Period is the main parameter of the indicator. If this parameter is changed, arrow signals also change. Other parameters are auxiliary.
- Does not repaint.
- Alternating buy and sell arrows.
- Suitable for scalping and long-term trading.
- Easy to use and configure.
- The indicator features alerts, push and email notifications.
- The indicator can be used for creating Expert Advisors.
- Automatically adapts to all currency pairs, metals, futures and even stocks. The best adaptation is provided with metals and currency pairs.
Contact us for questions and advice:
- Profile: Tatiana Zyrianova