- Visão global
This EA Sniper
Breakout is based on a meticulous breakout strategy and it identifies a "good" support / resistance level in which to place a pending order with a risk 10 pips and a take profit with RR of 1:2,5.
The reference timeframe (the recommended one) is M5, and it is valid on EURUSD.
The accurate management of trades gives great performances and a low DD!
Here the settings:
- risk: risk in percentage based on the balance (for example, 1 means 1% risk)
- compounding: improve the money management with the risk based on the compounding effect.
- lots: option to open orders with a predefined lots, specified in the option lots. If is 0, this option is not used.
- RR: Take Profit calculated throught the Risk/Reward. For example if the SL is 100 Point and the RR is 2.5, then the Take Profit is equal to 100 x 2.5 = 250 Point.
- distSL: distance of the Stop Loss in Point
- filterHoursLimitation: filter that allows to stop the EA during the specified hours in HBF and HBT (for example HBF 23 and HBT 23 means that from 23:00 to 23:59 broker time the EA is stopped).
- HBF: starting hour when the EA is stopped.
- HBT: ending hour when the EA is stopped.
- maxSpreadLimitProtection: if the spread is larger that this value (in Point), trades are cancelled and the EA is paused (until the spread returns back below the value indicated).
- StopProfitStrategy: number that define the Strategy of the Stop Loss management during the trade lifetime (leave the default number or put 0 to not use this option).
- TrailingStopMovement: this option allows moving the SL dynamically (Point by Point) until it reaches the breakeven point. It is a Trailing Stop till breakeven Point.
- filterCloseBeforeWeekend: if is true the EA close and delete all orders on Friday at 21:00 broker time.
- partialRange1/partialProfits1: range calculated in percentage from the total distance of the Take Profit (in this case 0,8 x 250 = 200, when the trade reaches 200 Points in profit it takes partialProfits1 0,333 (33% or one third of the position in profit).
- partialRange2/partialProfits2: same at the previous one, in this case partialRange2 has to be greater than the first one, otherwise if 0 is not used
- activateMoneyManagement: the money management included is the Anti-Martingale system that increase performances and lower the DD (I created a Money Management alghoritm included!)
- commentTrade: put your preferred comment or leave blank to the default comment
This EA runs EURUSD M5 (default parameters).