Adaptive Moving Average
Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average (AMA).
It is not available among the standard МetaТrader 4 indicators. In addition to the 6 standard calculation modes, the seventh one at (Open+Close)/2 price has been added. Added selection of a smoothing method for a moving average used in the calculation of the efficiency rating (ER). Trend filter options: in points or by "deviation". Added an option for shifting the indicator to the left/right. You can also choose the character of the direction arrow.
- PeriodAMA - general period of calculation;
- PriceType - applied price;
- Fastest - fast period;
- Slowest - slow period;
- dSMT - coefficient;
- dAMA - coefficient;
- PointsTrendDetection - mode of determining the change in direction;
- Displace - shift to the left/right;
- DistancePointsFromAMA - distance from the line to the channel;
- CheckOpenOtherSide - check the opening on the other side of the channel;
- CalcDistanceOnClosedBar - calculation of the distance at closed bars;
- AlertTextEnabled - enable text alerts;
- AlertSoundEnabled - enable audio alerts;
- PushMessageEnable - enable sending notifications;
- AlertSoundFile - name of the sound file for the alerts;
- ShowUpDnPoints(true) or UpDnDistance(false) - selection of the display mode: rise/fall or channel;
- HideUpDnPoints - disable the display of rise/fall;
- HideCrossPoints - disable the display of the channel intersection points;
- iArrowUp - code of the rise character;
- iArrowDn - code of the fall character;
- iArrowCross - code of the channel intersection character;
- Method - ER smoothing method.
Added options for hiding crossover and trend direction characters (points).