Megatrend Assistant is the latest development, which incorporates a wealth of experience gained over several years of use of the popular Megatrend Monitor SF 286 indicator.
Megatrend Assistant is a powerful tool that will be useful both for professionals and novices of trading.
Megatrend Assistant is able to replace dozens of screens, and "scan" the behavior dynamics and statics of twenty-eight instruments on six timeframes using a single chart.
In additions to the well-known features of the Megatrend, Megatrend Assistant allows to:
- Change the number of bars in fractals used in calculations;
- Work both on a complete bar and using the current price;
- Control the current spread on all specified instruments in real time;
- Display the consolidation areas, ascending (descending) trend and reversal in different colors;
- Move the area boundaries with the mouse;
- Click the button with instrument name to open its chart with the template specified in the settings.
By moving the area boundaries with the mouse, it is possible to select the optimal levels for signals about opening and closing positions, as well as pick the most suitable instruments for trading your strategies. The custom templates will help to find the best opportunities to enter and exit while trading.
For correct operation, Megatrend Assistant should be attached to a chart with the М1 timeframe.
Megatrend Assistant is an indispensable tool for market analysis, to search for the most active and correlated currency pairs, the symbols that are currently the real allies and rivals, as well as to make a decision on opening and closing positions.
- Working Symbol - list of symbols;
- TF 1 - TF 6 - list of set timeframes;
- TF DisableMode - options to disable the timeframe windows:
- PARTIALLY - disable partially (hides only the selected windows);
- FULLY - disable fully (the selected windows and timeframes are not displayed and are excluded from the calculation);
- TF 1 Window Enabled - TF 6 Window Enabled - enable/disable windows with the specified timeframes;
- Fractal Size - fractal size (Williams' Fractals is set by default);
- InFormedBars - work on complete bars;
- ЕМА period - smoothing period;
- Bars count for calculation - the number of bars for calculations;
- Sig TF Number - number of the window that controls the alerts and signal highlighting;
- Opportunity Buy Alert - Opportunity Close Sell Alert - enable/disable alerts;
- Shift Y – distance from the top edge of the chart to the histogram blocks;
- WidthRectinfo - histogram block height;
- SymbolFontSize - font size of the symbols;
- CoeffHeightRectInfo - histogram block width ratio;
- Button Height Coefficient - symbol button height ratio;
- Histogram Blocks Vertical Indent - offset from the histogram blocks;
- SubSubColor - color of window dividing lines;
- BackgroundColor - fill color inside the histogram blocks;
- ColBGRect - histogram blocks frame line color;
- ColStrokeRect - histogram blocks fill color;
- ColUpValue - color of increasing histograms;
- ColDownValue - color of decreasing histograms;
- ColAveValue - RR line color;
- ColSymbolRect - symbol font color;
- ReversalRiskColor - color of the signal about the risk of reversal;
- LineWidth Inside Flat – line width inside the consolidation area;
- LineWidth Outside Flat — line width after leaving the consolidation area;
- ColLevelNull - zero level line color;
- ColLevelTrend1Up - ColLevelTrend2Dn - color of the area border lines;
- WidthLevels - width of the signal area border lines;
- StyleLevels - style of the area lines;
- Up levels zone color - color of the ascending trend area;
- Dn levels zone color - color of the descending trend area;
- Reversal risk zone color - color of the reversal area;
- Messages - messages;
- Timer period in second - timer period in seconds;
- ClicOpenTF - timeframe of the opened chart;
- ClicOpenTemplate - template of the opened chart.
2. Fixed minor bugs.