Hard Rock is an aggressive high-frequency grid scalper. It opens trades based on indicator values, also uses levels. Can be used for start increase of bonus or cent accounts.
- Configured to trade EURUSD with 5-digit quotes. Timeframe does not matter.
- The EA opens many trades, for the additional profit it is possible to enable rebate.
- Use 0.01 lot per every 1000-2000 currency units. If the deposit is below 1000$, use a cent account.
- Use 1:500 or higher leverage.
Test the EA using one-minute M1 quotes. Configure TimeZone in the EA settings.
- InfoPanelShow - show/hide the information panel.
- Color1,Color2 - the background color of the information panel.
- ModeLots - lot calculation type:
- ManualLot - set manually;
- AutomaticLot - automated lot calculation.
- LotSize - fixed lot value set manually.
- LotsDeltaDepo - deposit increase factor to increase the lot. The parameter is used for automated lot calculation.
Parameters of Indicators
- TimeZone - difference between your broker's time and GMT.
- MaxOrder - maximum number of orders in one direction.
- Deviation - indicator period deviation during news releases.
- PeriodRSIFast - fast period of RSI.
- PeriodRSISlow - slow period of RSI.
- PeriodMA - MA Indicator period MA.
- PeriodADX - ADX indicator period.
- VolatilityFactor - taking into account the volatility factor:
- Disabled - do not use;
- By level - taking into account the levels;
- Always - always include the volatility factor.
Order closing properties
- BetterPricePips - the number of points after which the EA should look for a better price.
- LotMultiplicator - lot multiplier.
- DynamicTakeProfit - dynamic take profit (software controlled).
- DynamicStopLoss - dynamic stop loss (software controlled).
- TrailingStart - trailing start.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.