The Minesweeper EA is a robot that works regardless of the market situation. The built-in algorithms allow to efficiently trade on absolutely any trading instruments (currency parameters, CFD, metals) with preliminary optimization of parameters. The EA is based on the concept of trading according to multiple trading strategies for different market situations.
The EA is able to work around the clock, and the thoroughly designed algorithms for calculation of coefficients allow to be unafraid of temporary disconnections or slippages.
The VirtualTakeProfit system frees you from limitations on setting the take profit at the smallest number of points away from the price. Broker has no way of seeing where the TakeProfit is located until all deals are closed.
The risk reduction system - the EA changes the risk calculation strategy and order opening strategy depending on the amount of available funds and RiskPercent parameter in the settings.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with various settings or contact the EA support for ready and tested settings;
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server (recommended ping - no more than 10ms);
- For best results, use the leverage of 1:100 and more;
- At least 10000 units are required to be available on the trading account in order to implement the strategy built into the EA. For example, you can use a $100 cent account or a $10000 standard account.
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
The following parameters can be customized:
- Start Trade - start trading. "True" - start trading. "False" - close all orders.
- Magic - a unique order ID.
- Slippage - Slippage (taken into account in calculation of steps).
- RiskPercent - Percentage for automatic activation of the risk reduction system for deals.
The second part of settings allows to increase/decrease the order step, as well as "Trailing":
How does Trailing work?
Trailing is an algorithm for managing the Stop Loss of an order. After setting the Trailing stop (for example, to Х points) the following happens: The EA takes no action until the open position gains a profit of X points. After that it sets the Stop Loss at the distance of X points away from the current price (in this case - at the breakeven level). Once the first step is complete, it sends the command to modify the Stop Loss level of the order at the distance of X points from the current quote every time the distance between it and the old level exceeds X points. As a result, the Stop Loss order is "trailed" to the current price.
- TrailingOn - enable/disable the Trailing function.
- TP_Buy - step for Buy.
- TP_Sell - step for Sell.
- Trailing Start - threshold for activating the function upon reaching N points of profit.
- Trailing Size - Trailing step.
Settings for order volumes:
- Start Lot Buy/Sell - initial lot for the first deal.
- Lot Increment Buy/Sell - multiplier (how much to increase the lot of the first order)
- Interval Buy/Sell - interval of steps.
- Interval Coef Buy/Sell - coefficient of the steps interval.
These settings are suitable for any pairs of a broker with 5 digit quotes.