The MacdiMoving Expert Advisor trades using signals of the MACD and Moving Average standard indicators.
It is good in following the trend. It features a trailing function, which moves the stop loss towards profit. It works on all currency pairs and all time frames.
If you did not set the take profit and/or stop loss, the EA will automatically close the positions according to the signals.
You can always monitor the EA operation. All of its trading actions are displayed in the top left corner, as well as any errors that occurred.
Use the time_frame parameter when testing on the required timeframe.
Select your own preferred settings for the MACD and Moving Average.
Share and post the most successful parameters for testing in the comments section.
- trail - the function moves the stop loss towards profit
- trail_start - the number of points to activate trailing
- time_frame - timeframe period
- ma_period - moving average
- ma_method - averaging method
- ma_price - price for opening
- fast_ema_period - exponential moving average of the price with a short period.
- slow_ema_period - slow EMA - also exponential moving average of the market price but with a longer period.