Very simple and very reliable Expert Advisor.
Grid trading using the Ilan strategy.
Virtual StopLoss and TakeProfit.
Minimum number of settings.
Perfect for trading the EURUSD pair. The timeframe does not matter.
For trading with the minimum deposit.
How it works
The EA enters the market before the news release. It opens from one to several orders in a grid with a fixed lot. Orders are closed if the total profit of the orders exceeds the allowed values in the input parameters.
- Lots - volume of the opened orders;
- Spread - enable/disable the Spread filter;
- Spread_Max - Spread limit in points;
- Buy - allow opening buy trades;
- Sell - allow opening sell trades;
- Profit_plus - the desired total profit of all orders, when exceeded all orders are closed;
- Profit_minus - the maximum total loss of all orders, when exceeded all orders are closed
Recommended input parameters
- It should be remembered that the values of Profit_plus and Profit_minus should be set according to the value of Lots. On average, with an increase of the parameter Lots 10 times, the value of the parameters Profit_plus and Profit_minus should also be increased by 10 times and so on.
- Since the EA uses global variables, it is not possible to perform trading and EA testing at the same time.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA on history data;
- If possible, use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
- For best results, use the leverage of 1:100 and more;