Scalping Trap EnvBB
Scalping_Trap_EnvBB is an automated trading scalper EA that will detect high-probability entries for price action breakouts on the current chart timeframe. It uses intelligent algorithms to adapt to the market based on combinations of the Bollinger Bands, Envelopes and Fractals indicators. The trading strategy can be selected in the parameters. This allows to fine-tune the EA for various trading instruments and use tactics of multi-currency trading.
The EA uses a SL so the account is always protected from high losses. The potential profits per trade are very high compared to the possible loss, as a smart take profit is being used to let the profits run.
Optimized for EURUSD M30, 0.00001. You should attach the EA to a chart and allow automated trading to let the Expert Advisor work. The EA will run on many low-spread pairs. With proper settings it is also appropriate for any time frames.
- Magic BUY - the magic number for the EA's long positions;
- Magic SELL - the magic number for the EA's short positions;
- Spread Max - maximum spread, the EA will not trade if the current spread is above Spread_Max;
- Lots Parameter - fixed parameters of the lot;
- Money Risk SL - money you are ready to lose if stop loss triggers. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Money_Risk_SL and Risk_Percent_Balance_SL. If set to 0, disabled;
- Risk Percent Balance SL - risk percentage of the free margin on the deposit balance. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Money_Risk_SL and Risk_Percent_Balance_SL and used to calculate an autolot. If set to 0, disabled.
Setting of protection against losses
- BE points 0 Inactive - modify stop loss to breakeven when the profit of the current position reaches a certain number of points, if 0 = disabled;
- TP points 0 EnvBB - take profit in points, if set to 0, then take profit is set according to the parameters of the Envelopes or Bollinger Bands indicators;
- SL points 0 EnvBB - stop loss in points, if set to 0, stop loss is set based on Envelopes or Bollinger Bands price parameters;
Settings of Indicators
- Period BB - period of the Bollinger Bands indicator, if set to 0, then the period will be set according to the Period Env parameter
- Deviation BB - deviation of the Bollinger Bands indicator
- Period Env - period of the Envelopes indicator, if set to 0, then the period will be set according to the Period BB parameter;
- Deviation Env - deviation of the Envelopes indicator;
- Shift Back_Env - sets the shift back for the Envelopes indicators.
- Shift Back_BB - sets the shift back for the Bollinger Bands indicators.
- Expiration Minutes - number of minutes before the expiry of a pending order, if Expiration_Minutes is set to 0, then entries are performed using market orders;
- Trading HoursStart - trading start hour;
- Trading HoursEnd - trading end hour;
- Visible SL TP - if True, activates visible trading with stop losses and take profits; if False, stop loss and take profit are invisible and are activated on the first tick of a new bar.
Changed the default parameters to: M EURUSD_M30 0_00001 STEnvBB_2_0 (trading by market entry);
Added the Shift Back_Env and Shift Back_BB functions instead of the ShiftBack_EnvBB.
Function Countback Max 100 has been removed
-ShiftBack_EnvBB, that sets the shift back for the Envelopes and Bollinger Bands indicators (more effective for entering by market, when Expiration_Minutes is equal to 0).
-Pending Order Stop - activates trading pending Stop orders;
-Pending Order Limit - activates trading pending Limit orders.
Added the trailing stop feature, which modifies the stop loss at the distance of the BE_points_0_Inactive parameter, following the price (works based on opening prices).
-changed default parameters: EURUSD M30 0.00001
- Strategy Extreme.
Added money management functions:
- Money Risk SL - money you are ready to lose if stop loss triggers. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Money_Risk_SL and Risk_Percent_Balans_SL. If set to 0, disabled.
- Risk Percent Balance SL - risk percentage of the free margin on the deposit balance. The risk is calculated as a maximum value between Money_Risk_SL and Risk_Percent_Balans_SL and used to calculate an autolot. If set to 0, disabled.