Grid Open Level
This is a grid Expert Advisor which works with market orders using Martingale. The first trade is opened when the price touches a horizontal line placed at a trader's discretion.
The EA has pretty flexible settings — trading lot and step for opening new orders can be fixed or dynamic.
To start using the EA, set horizontal or trend lines and name them according to BUY_Line and SELL_Line parameters.
Default names of these lines are BUY_Line = BUY and SELL_Line = SELL. In other words, when placing a horizontal line or a trend line on the chart, it should be named SELL or BUY.
You do not have to use both lines simultaneously. The EA can work with only one of them.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
- BUY_Line — line name;
- SELL_Line — line name;
- MM — enable/disable calculation of the trading lot basing on risk for the first trade;
- RiskPerTrade — trading lot is calculated based on risk for the first trade;
- StartLots — fixed trading lot, if BalanceRisk = 0;
- TakeProfit — take profit in points;
- Com—a comment to orders;
- Magic—magic number;
- LotsMultiplier—lot multiplier, if = 1, then lot is fixed;
- FirstStepOrders — step for opening new orders in points;
- StepMultiplier — step multiplier for opening orders; if 1, the step is fixed;
- TrailingStop — trailing stop step for setting position closing levels;
- TrailingStep — trailing stop step for free price movement;
- StartHour — EA operation start hours;
- StartMinute — EA operation start minutes;
- EndHour — EA operation end hours;
- EndMinute — EA operation end minutes;
- ShowInfo — display/hide information on the trading;
- Languages — language of the displayed trading data;
- TextColor — displayed data color.