The EA performance can be found here.
By default the robot is set to EUR/USD. Timeframe - H1.
All settings are similar to settings of the signal https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/63573
You can subscribe to the free signal to see how it works.
But I have to say that results differ from testing results due to the human factor and bad connection.
- It opens and holds only one position
- Orders are closed by TakeProfit or StopLoss
- Trades from the market, no pending orders
- Not a scalper
- It has two parameters to be optimized: TakeProfit and StopLoss
- If you use Magic_Number, you can simultaneously work on your account.
Requirements and Recommendations:
- Leverage is 1:500 or higher
- Virtual hosting for 24 hour operation. I recommend using virtual hosting 24/7.
- Minimum deposit is $300 for default settings.
- The EA has two models of money management. One of them uses martingale (enabled by default), another one does not. You can switch from one model to another at any time.
- The order size DOES NOT decrease in drawdowns
- Work_Expert - enable/disable the EA;
- Yes_Buy - switcher, whether opening Buy orders is allowed
- Yes_Sell - switcher, whether opening Sell orders is allowed
- TakeProfit - profit in pips
- StopLoss - loss in pips
- MARTIN - switcher, whether to use martingale
- Step_Size_Lot - step of order increase. Attention! Specified in the deposit currency (in USD by default).
- Lot_Size - lot size if deposit size = Step_Size_Lot
- Fixed_First_Order - switcher, whether to use the first fixed lot
- Fixed_First_Lot - first fixed lot size
- Comments - comment to orders being opened
- Magic_Number - unique identifier for the EA's orders