I can help you develop any kind of idea/strategy quickly and reliably.
What i can offer:
- Honesty. I am not going to sell you any "holy grail" (there is no such thing), only risk adjusted strategies that are properly backtested and can be Incorporated into your portfolio.
- I use flow charts to effectively plot the EA logic and make the necessary arrangements and debugging in no time.
- I am open on doing quick genetic optimizations and/or testing your strategy over tick data (all majors, 2015, 2016 and 2017 for MT4 only); for 1 minute OHCL (MT5), i have clean data over 10 years prior on all symbols (2008-2017).
Personal strategy development requirements:
- Clear entry/exit rules (100% mechanical).
- Source code for MQL4 indicators. Can work with encrypted files only for MQL5.
- No stolen (decrypted) indicators.
- I don't accept martingale strategies or any other kind of dangerous endeavours.
- The job is only taken using the predefined protocol stated by the site.
- I am only willing to OPTIMIZE strategies that work on a "per candle" basis (no "on-tick" process). This means the EA doesn't require any kind of calculation in-between the candles (see why below).
- Again, no martingale strategies or any other kind of dangerous endeavour (they don't work, and never will).
- I will still do simple (tick) backtests for strategies that don't comply with the first statement.
Why are strategies that work on a "per candle open" basis preferred for the optimization process?
- They can be optimized (and re-optimized) VERY quickly, compared to an strategy that requires constant market input. This can be done by using the "open prices only" setting on the MetaTrader backtester.
- They can be optimized over longer periods of time (years), something that greatly increases the significance and expectancy for long term profitability.
- The results have greater validity as there is less "noise" factor from small market movements. The results are more or less the same as "1M OHCL" or "every tick" calculations, only a lot faster.
- They require less computational resources to run effectively on real time. This means you can have multiple EA's on a single platform without slowing it down or risking a complete platform destabilization.
- They can be just as effective (or even more) than strategies that use "on-tick" processes. The reason is that most of the time you only close the trade when it HAS DEFINETLY crossed below or above an expected horizon. The other way (hard stops and other intra-candle movements), you are allowing yourself to be "hunted". The other reason has to do with market noise, which may be reduced to a greater extent.
I speak both english and spanish, so feel free to communicate in any way you desire.
Hablo español e inglés a la perfección, sientete libre de expresarte en cualquiera de las dos formas.