Verdure ProLOGIC MTF
Verdure ProLOGIC MTF is the Multi-Timeframe version of Verdure ProLOGIC. It is a trading system that gives informed decision of when to trigger a trade and where to place your stop loss. Unlike many other indicators where you only get a signal to enter a trade, Verdure ProLOGIC goes as far as giving you a technically calculated safe level to place your stop loss. This is particularly useful in Money management as it helps you to predetermine your risk reward ratio even before placing the trade. This version also displays trend for all 9 timeframes.
Features & Benefits
- Displays trend in a visually appealing manner for all 9 timeframes from M1 to MN1.
- Never miss a big trend ever again. You can be guaranteed you will always catch the BIG move UP or DOWN (see the screenshots).
- SAFE StopLoss level is always already calculated for you, so you can realistically predetermine your risk reward ratio even before placing the trade. This feature is VERY helpful.
- Tighten stop loss in very volatile market conditions using 'maxstoploss' parameter, so that you do not risk more than you are willing to.
- Can be configured to send push notification of trade opportunities to mobile terminal.
- Can be configured to email trade opportunities.
- Can be configured to generate alert of trade opportunities.
- It is highly customizable to match your template or color preferences.
- Can be used in EAs using iCustom to get data from the appropriate buffer (see 'INDICATOR BUFFERS' section for details).
- Can be used on ALL timeframes.
- Can be used on ALL instruments on MT4 including FOREX, Precious Metals and CFDs.
- Does not repaint/redraw. NEVER
- Can be used with all brokers irrespective of symbols' suffix or prefix.
- position - Position of the MTF trend display (can be LowerLeft or LowerRight of chart).
- periods - Number of periods used in the indicator calculation.
- multiplier - Multiplying factor used in the internal indicator calculation.
- maxstoploss - Maximum stop loss value used to tighten stop loss level in volatile market conditions.
- bullishsignalarrow - Color of bullish signal arrow.
- bearishsignalarrow - Color of bearish signal arrow.
- bullishstoplosslevel - Color of StopLoss level for bullish signal.
- bearishstoplosslevel - Color of StopLoss level for bearish signal.
- sendemail - Send email to email address configured in MetaTrader 4.
- periodtextcolour - Color of label showing periods in MTF display.
- linecolour - Color of dash lines in MTF display.
- trenddowncolour - Color for down trend in MTF display.
- trendupcolour - Color for up trend in MTF display.
- pushnotification - Push notification to the mobile terminal.
- alert - Display and sound alert.
- Buffer 0 - Buy Signal Buffer.
- Buffer 1 - Sell Signal Buffer.
- Buffer 2 - Buy StopLoss Buffer.
- Buffer 3 - Sell StopLoss Buffer.