The Professional Signal that A Swing / Daily / Scalping / Binary Options trader MUST HAVE !
Suitable For ALL kind of Financial Instruments (FX Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stock CFDs and Crytocurrencies)
For the last 12 years, Our team has studied on the price action of currency pairs and created an innovation of signal indicator based on the AI technology.
Based on know-how of the professionals, we have designed a AI deep-learning model and tuned the model by learning from the vast FX database.
It indicates the trading direction arrows at a spot time with minimal SL to be set and Fibonacci lines for setting TP.
It works well for almost financial instruments: Forex currency pairs( like EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD), Commodities ( like WTI,XAUUSD), Indices(like German30, USTECH), Stock CFDs especially in 1H chart.
And also, It works well especially at London & New York market time.
A user has None of parameters to be set as the indicator are optimized based on the professional’s know-how inside of it.
The Rule :
1. NEVER NEVER go against the latest BIG signal !
2. Faith to the Signal, Not to an news or client sentiment !
How to trade
For Daily traders
- Set 4H,1H,15M and 5M charts for the indicator.
- Set Moving Average line (period= 8, Simple mode, Red line) and (period= 21, Exponential mode, Blue line).
1. Trade as 4H or 1H direction (Daily bias).
How to determine the daily direction:
- If the red line(MA8) is higher than the blue line(MA21), the direction is UP.
- If the red line is lower than the blue line, the direction is DOWN.
- Determine based on the latest 1H or 4H signals.
2. Enter into a trade when a SMALL 15M or 5M signal appears in the same direction as the latest BIG signal of the chart. WAIT for the ideal signal to appear.
- BIG signal indicates the direction of trade.
- SMALL signal indicates the entry point of trade.
How to select a good signal (entry point):
- Select a signal (UP Arrow) below the blue line on UP trend or a signal (Down Arrow) above the blue line on Down trend.
- Enter into a trade when bouncing the red or blue line of 5M,15M or 1H chart.
- Enter into a trade when bouncing Fibonacci lines.
3. Calculate Pip value based on the SL price indicated on the signal with a risk rate of 5%.
Pip value = Account balance * 0.05 / ABS(current price – SL price)
4. Stick to setting SL as indicated on the signal, Or Close the position if a reversal BIG signal appears against you.
5. Manage your position.
- Be patient until the price arrives nearly at the upper or lower line of 1H Fibonacci as long as a signal against you does not appear.
- When a small signal of the same direction appears, move SL to the new small 5M signal’s value to save your profit.
6. Trade when the market moves. Best trading time: from 8.AM. to 4.PM. London Time.
For Binary Options traders
1. Enter a trade when a BIG 5M or 15M signal appears.
- Tip: If a 5M SMALL signal appears, wait for the price to return back to nearly the signal’s value. And Start a High or Low( Call or Put) in the direction of the 5M signal with a time period setting of 5 minutes when the price approaches nearly the 5M signal’s value.