EZ Lev is a fully automated trend expert advisor that opens trades in the direction of the main trend on pullbacks. The basis for entering the trade are Bollinger Bands and several Moving Averages that determine the direction of the trend. Exit from the trade occurs by Stop Loss / Take Profit or when EA received a signal about the end of the trend. It can work on various currency pairs and timeframes. For some, the optimal settings have already been selected (There are some presets in the “Comments” section).
Features and Benefits
- Fully automated and does not require extra attention
- Does not use high-risk strategies like the grid and martingale
- The spread does not affect the work of the adviser
- Suitable for working with any brokers
- Minimum recommended deposit is $ 100
- There is a function to automatically calculate the volume based on the size of the deposit
- A simple mechanism for managing risk by changing the parameters for calculating the volume and the grid multiplier
- There is a function of trailing stop loss when the price moves in the direction of the trade
- To maximize the potential of the adviser, you can set it on several trading tools at the same time
- For stable operation, the use of VPS is recommended
Default settings are for EURUSD H1 (5 Digits)
I will be glad to answer any questions about the adviser!
I accept offers to improve the Expert adviser!
- Moving Average 1 – The number of bars to calculate the fast Moving Average, used to openthe trade.
- Moving Average 2 – The number of bars to calculate the slow Moving Average, used to openthe trade.
- Moving Average 3 – The number of bars to calculate the fast Moving Average, used to exitthe trade.
- Moving Average 4 – The number of bars to calculate the slow Moving Average, used to exitthe trade.
- Bollinger Bands Period – The number of bars to calculate the Bollinger Bands Indicator.
- Bollinger Bands Deviation – Deviation Rate, used to calculate channel boundaries.
Stop Loss and Take Profit Parameters
- Stop Loss – The distance that the price must go to fix loss.
- Take Profit – The distance that the price must go to fix profit.
- Trailing Stop Loss – Switch of Stop Loss Trailing (True – on, False – off).
- Trailing Start - Distance in points that the price must go in the right direction to switch on the trailing.
- Trailing Step - Distance stop loss will be moved.
- Restriction on the number trades – Switch of Limit on the number of simultaneously open transactions.
- Number of Trades – The maximum number of simultaneously open transactions (set if the value of the previous parameter is True)
- Order Type 1 – Switch for the first type of orders, which include opening a deal and setting Stop Loss and Take Profit.
- Order Type 2 – Switch for the first type of orders, which include opening a deal and setting only Stop Loss. Exit from the trade will be made, when EA received a signal about the end of the trend or by Stop Loss. (If the values of both parameters are True, 2 orders will be opened simultaneously. If the limit on the quantity allows you to open only one order, an order of the first type will be opened.)
- Autolot - Switch of automatic determination of the volume of trades, if the value is True, the volume will be calculated automatically.
- Autolot Parameter - (with Autolot = true) Parameter for automatic calculation of the trades volume (calculated according to the formula Lot = Balance * Parameter / 100000) For example, if the parameter is 1% and the deposit is 10000, the volume will be 0.1 lot. With parameter 5 and deposit 5000, the volume will be 0.25 lots.
- Fix Lot - (with Autolot = false) Fixed volume in lots.
- MagicNumber – Advisor’s magic number.