Manual trading assistant Lite DEMO
This application is designed to quickly place a pending order or open a position at market. The position volume will be calculated automatically according to the risk settings.
Everything is simple, you only need to specify the price of the order (or position by market) and stop loss. The type of the pending order is selected automatically depending on the logic of the relative location of the current price, pending order price and stop loss. The pending order is placed in 3 clicks, position by market - in 2 clicks.
The main window does not contain anything excessive, only the risk settings (fixed volume or a percentage of the balance, equity of or free margin) and four buttons: for market orders, a button for pending orders and a separate button for Stop Limit orders.
If a percentage-based risk is selected, pressing a button for market orders will make the program wait for the user to specify the stop loss value. After that, a position is opened at the current price and with the specified stop loss. The volume is calculated at the time the stop loss is set.
In case a fixed volume is selected when the button for market orders is pressed, the position will be opened immediately, as there is no need to calculate anything else, and the program will simply prompt the user to set a stop loss. If the stop loss is not needed, just press the button again.
By the way, the same is true for other operations, pressing the button interrupts the process.
After pressing the button for pending orders, it is necessary to specify the opening price first, and then the stop loss. The type of the pending order is selected automatically depending on the logic of the relative location of the current price, pending order price and stop loss.
After pressing the button for Stop Limit orders, it is necessary to specify the triggering (Stop) price first, then the opening price for the Limit order, and finally the stop loss. The type of the pending order (Buy Limit or Sell Limit) is selected automatically depending on the logic of the relative location of the current price and the Stop price.Important! When the price reaches the Stop level, the order is present only within the program. If the program is not running, the order will not trigger. Once the price reaches the Stop level, a normal Limit order is opened. To delete an order, simply remove one of the price lines (Stop or Limit).
The main window. CLOSE tab
Displays the current profit/loss for positions opened by this application. You can close all positions on the current instrument or all instruments with a single click.
- ORDER tab. The settings for calculation of the order volume are located here. It is also possible to configure take profit and set the R/R ratio. Detailed description of controls can be found in the Tooltips.
- NEWS tab. The application can display news from investing.com as vertical lines on the chart. Here you can select news with which significance to displayed, and up to what timeframe. (To work with the server, add the following to the list of allowed URLs (Main Menu->Tools->Options, Expert Advisors tab): http://ec.forexprostools.com/?columns=exc_currency,exc_importance&importance=1,2,3&calType=week&timeZone=15&lang=1 )
Management of positions and pending orders will be implemented in the full version of the program.
If you have any suggestions on improving the program or expanding its capabilities, contact me. If there are interesting ideas, they will appear in the next versions of the program.
ATTENTION! When the price reaches the Stop level, the order is present only within the program. If the program is not running, the order will not trigger. Once the price reaches the Stop level, a normal limit order is opened.
2. Overhauled the logic of trade operations for easy adaptation to MetaTrader 5 and to simplify computations. Users are unlikely to notice the changes.
3. Fixed minor flaws.
2. Optimized graphics.
3. Optimized the synchronization between the instances of the program.
4. Optimized the error handling for trading operations.
5. Added error handling for working with files.