EURUSD Matrix Wave
The Expert Advisor tool has been developed for EURUSD H1 based on TEMA indicator and pending orders. The SL and TP is based on fix pips, trailing stop based on ATR indicator. It has been backtested on more than 12-year long tick data with 99% quality of modeling. The enclosed screenshots demonstrate the complexity and coverage of the test by Monte Carlo analysis with 200 simulation. The Expert Advisor features Cluster Analysis. A broker with a small spread and slippage is recommended for better performance.
There is no need to set up parameters, all settings are already optimized and fine-tuned.
My recommendation is to have a look also at the rest of my products in the portfolio as they work very well together in combination.
There is no need to use a large account. I recommend trading from 500 USD with 0.01 or 0.02 lots.
- Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit)
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used
- No martingale, no grid, no scalp
- No excessive consumption of CPU resources
- User-friendly settings
- All settings optimized
- Long-term strategy
If you have any questions, please contact me before buying.
- MinimumSLTP = 20 – minimum SL/TP
- MaximumSLTP = 500 – maximum SL/TP
- UseMoneyManagement = false – enable/disable auto money management
- LotsDecimals = 2 – a broker should support trading in micro lots; if your broker does not support micro lots, set to 1
- RiskInPercent = 2.0 – risk in percent for one trade from account balance
- MaximumLots = 0.5 – if you use money management, this is maximum allowed lots
- TradeLong = true – disable or enable long trades
- TradeShort = true – disable or enable short trades
- MaxSlippage = 3 – maximum slippage
- MagicNumber = 938 – trade ID
- CustomComment = " EURUSD_MATRIX_WAVE" – custom comment in history
- EmailNotificationOnTrade = false – if a trade is opened, an email is sent to you; you need to setup an SMTP server in MetaTrader 4
- DisplayInfoPanel = false – enable or disable the info panel on the chart