This is a No-Repaint-Indicator for Binary Option.
The indicator detects trends in the chart and gives trading signals. These are issued by alert, sound, e-mail and / or email on your smartphone.
You can decide whether you want to execute the suggested Trade or not.
Runs on all timeframes and with many different expiration times! The higher the timeframe, the accurate are the signals.
- Expiry: expiry time for the trades for a list ("Trade Signal" and "Trade Reverse Signal")
- FirstBar: 0 = current bar (immediately), 1-5 = trade at the next 1-5 bar
- WriteBack WINLOST: true = passed signals are evaluated on the chart and a symbol of WIN or LOST is shown (be careful: estimated), false = no WIN or LOST passed signals
- Allow Alert, Mail, Notification, Sound: TRUE = if there is a signal, an alert and/or a message is displayed
- VisibleResults: true = show results
- FollowTrades_if_Lost: 0-5 Simulate 0-5 follow trades, if the first trade is Lost
- Martingale_only_at_Volatility: true = Show the max. Martingale Trades only if the Volatility is sufficient
- Visible_StartHour: start hour for results
- Visible_StopHour: stop hour for results
indicator now compatible with our "All in one" EA
My Binary Option EA Fullversion
- Revised the settings.
There are no signals from other charts visible.
The indicator is a "no-repaint-Indicator".
(Only if the indicator give you a signal at a new bar.)
If the signal is to immediately come, this signal is also kept in the current chart.
Only when you restart the chart, the signals are different.
For the following reason:
If at this second the signal is come, the market look differnet at the next second.
When you restart the chart only the complete bars are used to calculate, not every tick.