Binary Mega Breakout
This is a No-Repaint-Indicator for Binary Options.
The indicator reliably identified Breakouts and provides trading signals in the opposite direction. To minimize false signals some filters have been integrated. There should also be submitted no Trades in Business News, called "Forex News". The market is then very unpredictable.
You can decide whether you want to trade or not.
Runs on all timeframes and with many different expiration times! The higher the timeframe, the accurate are the signals.
We recommend M5 to H1 timeframe.
- Signal Bar: 0 = current bar (immediately), 1-5 = trade at the next 1-5 bar
- Show Past WIN-Lost Results in Chart: true = WIN/Lost results of the past signals are evaluated on the chart, false = no WIN or LOST results
- Expiry: expiry time for the trades for a list
- Alert, Mail, Notification, Sound: TRUE = if there is a signal, an alert and/or a message is displayed
- Number of Bars: 4 bars back to be used for the calculation.
- Breakout Factor: Put simply, the last bar is 2 times higher than the largest of the 4 previous bars a signal will come (In the background is still expected more).
- Max Breakout Factor: If the last bar 4 times higher than .... (see above) there is a star. - Probably strong trend.
- Calculate at 'High/Low' or 'Open/Close': for calculation with the HIGH/LOW of the bar choice TRUE, otherwise choice FALSE
- Block Signals at strong movements: TRUE = signal will not show, if the market is in strong movements
- View Results: true = show results
- View Results_of the 1. Signal: true = show past results
- View Results of the 2. Signal: true = show past results
- Follow Trade if Lost: Simulate 0-5 follow trades, if the trade before is Lost
- Martingale only at Volatility: true = Show the max. Martingale Trades only if the Volatility is sufficient
- Start Hour: start hour for results
- Stop Hour: stop hour for results
indicator now compatible with our "All in one" EA
My Binary Option EA Fullversion
- New description of settings
- Revised the settings.
There are no signals from other charts visible.
The indicator is a "no-repaint-Indicator".
(Only if the indicator give you a signal at a new bar.)
If the signal is to immediately come, this signal is also kept in the current chart.
Only when you restart the chart, the signals are different.
For the following reason:
If at this second the signal is come, the market look differnet at the next second.
When you restart the chart only the complete bars are used to calculate, not every tick.