Complete Order Entry PRO
We have 3 products available, this is the Pro version.
This GUI panel EA is used for live trading and does not work with the strategy tester. COE is an order entry program, it's primary purpose is to help manual traders to open orders easily with user friendly interface with flexible control.
- Small footprint on chart yet providing a wide range of tools to control order entry.
- Option to open market orders, pending stop orders and pending limit orders.
- Order open price, take profit and stop loss can be controlled by inserting pip values as well as dragging lines on chart.
- Option to snap lines to a specific candle high and low price with user defined buffer pips while locating lines.
- Ability to snap lines to a specific grid price, significantly increase accuracy of line movement.
- Option to lay out grids based on significant price levels, or refer to an existing order open price, stop loss or take profit lines.
- Lot size can be fixed, or MM.
- Lot size can be calculated based on account balance, equity or free margin available.
- Lot size calculation can link to order real stop loss, or separate from order real stop loss.
- Real time order setting status update.
- Real tick statistics update if during the set up market price change.
- User defined default profile for quick entry.
- Pre check before sending orders for invalid settings.
Please refer to the intro video in this page for quick introduction.
For detailed instruction video please watch my instruction video:
1. Allow user to assign different magic number to individual trade.
2. Make the lines thicker on chart.
3. Moved default sub panel location to allow more chart space.
4. Status display more focused on actual potential gain or loss in money amount, instead of display prices, which is already shown clearly by lines.
5. I have removed the anchor grid option when snap to grid function is enabled. Now all grid layout is based on 0 level.
I have explained above changes in more detail in the comments with screen shots please check. Thanks.
1. Display on main panel spread and updated each tick real time. EA also allows user to impose spread control when opening trade by uses of external inputs.
2. Enhancement made to display currency signs.
3. When a value is not editable, it'll be grayed out.
Please refer this video for 1.10 upgrade:
Full playlist for all the videos for the EA: