This is a semi-automatic martingale-based Expert Advisor for fans of manual trading. The EA can trade in both directions at the same time forming a lock. It displays information on the chart of the chosen currency pair, showing the current profit in percentage, drawdown, today's and yesterday's profit, profit for the the current and the previous month. The EA displays Buy and Sell buttons on the chart. It works on 4 and 5-digits brokers. Before starting to trade, adjust the EA to your needs. Run it on high liquidity pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, USDCAD and AUDUSD). Timeframe does not matter.
Expert Advisor Testing
Warning! The Expert Advisor does not start trading independently. To launch the EA, you need to specify trade direction by pressing the appropriate button on the chart - Buy or Sell. To do this, select the trading interval (testing start and end dates) in the strategy tester, "Every tick" mode and tick "Visual mode". After the start of the EA testing process, trading info will appear with two buttons - Buy and Sell. After the target is reached, the EA returns to the initial standby mode.
- Lots - initial trading lot;
- LotsMultiplier - lot multiplier for martingale; if 1, a fixed lot is used;
- TakeProfit - take profit level in points;
- FirstStepOrders - initial order open step for martingale;
- StepMultiplier - martingale step multiplier; if 1, the step is fixed;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop level in points;
- TrailingStep - trailing step level in points;
- MagicNum - magic number for orders;
- ShowInfo - display/hide information on the trading;
- TextColor - text color;
- BayColor - Buy button color;
- SellColor - Sell button color.