Volume Delta Heatmap
The Volume Delta Heatmap indicator visually shows the INTENSITY and DIRECTION of the volume taking into account the concept of standard deviation.
Purpose of the Indicator:
With this indicator, we can observe the directional volume and absorption of buyers and sellers. In this way, you can have the exact idea of the intensity and direction of the current volume compared to past volumes and act according to your strategy, having even more confidence in your negotiations.
- Possibility to adjust the intensity ranges using the standard deviation multipliers.
- Possibility of limiting the operation of the indicator only for calculations in a time range, this feature makes it possible to exclude volumes from the beginning and end of the auction through the time restriction.
- Choose between calculation with tick volume or actual volume.
- Possibility to show or hide the lines of standard deviations.
- Possibility to choose the line type of the standard deviations (dotted, dashed, continuous, etc.).
- Buffer 0 - Open
- Buffer 1 - High
- Buffer 2 - Low
- Buffer 3 - Close
- Buffer 4 - Volume Delta Color (0-7)
- Buffer 5 - Standard Deviation
- The indicator TAKES a little time to LOAD all the old history.
- If the time restriction is ON, the volume buffer will have a ZERO VALUE for volume bars that have been restricted by the time.
- The indicator does NOT work for brokerages that do not provide volume information.
- The indicator DOES NOT work in brokerages that do not provide the volume information with the BUY and SELL FLAGS correctly.
- The indicator is compatible with EA (Robot).
- USE the DEMO version to check the functionality of the indicator BEFORE purchasing the PRO version.
Have you tested the Volume Delta Heatmap DEMO?
Test the DEMO version: https://www.mql5.com/pt/market/product/57918