Naragot VPS Monitor
For any algotrader it is very important that your VPS works without breaks. Any error with the server or Metatrader terminal may lead to financial losses. Naragot VPS Monitor Lite controls your VPS and informs you via smartphone about any problems with Push-notifications or Emails.
Check my other products:
Turn on and set Push-notifications and Emails from your trading terminal to your smartphone.
Naragot VPS Monitor uses two Trading terminals connected to the same trading account:
- "Server". MT4 on your VPS. It must be online 24/7 and its uptime you want to control.
- "Client". MT4 installed on another VPS or your PC. It will monitor the uptime of the MT4 "Server". In case of any problems it will send you a notification.
How to install:
1. Drag'n'Drop Naragot VPS Monitor Lite on the graphic of any symbol. Enable Automated Trading.
2. Pick the role "Server" in the settings.
3. Set the period of checking the server's uptime. Minimum 5 min. Every check on the server's side is a placing of a Buy_Limit order .
1. Drag'n'Drop Naragot VPS Monitor Lite on the graphic of the same symbol as in "Server"s part. Enable Automated Trading.
2. Pick the role "Client" in the settings.
3. Set the same period of checking as in the "Server"s part. Every check on the client's side is checking the Buy_Limit order placed by the server.
4. Choose the type of the notifications of the problems on the "Server". It is recommended to use both types: Push-notifications and Emails.