Pulse Scalper EA works on the GBPUSD. Timeframe M5 and M1.
The strategy is based on the search for and playing back strong price impulses during the European and American trading sessions. Trading takes place with pending orders, close Stop Loss and tracking of open positions (Trailing Stop) are used.
To protect a position during periods of spread widening, the advisor's algorithm uses a two-level spread management, while setting a limit for the instantaneous and average spread value on the current bar, if the limit is exceeded, the advisor blocks the placement of new orders and any actions to support already open positions.
Positions are traced using two types of trailing stop. The first simple (long) trailing is used immediately after opening a position as soon as the price moves in the desired direction. The second (short) trailing close at a close distance is connected from a given level, pulling the stop closer to the price.
Stop-loss is implemented in two forms: a fixed stop-loss for each individual trade and a stop-loss for a daily loss to protect the deposit during abnormal periods of the market (if the daily loss reaches the specified value, trading stops until the next day).
You can start trading with a deposit of $ 50 (lot 0.01).
- Magic - the magic number.
- Preset - enabling preset parameters for two optimized trading modes:
- None - the preset is disabled, the parameters are not fixed, the values of the expert input parameters are used (for own optimization).
- Regular M5 - setting trading parameters with increased stops for regular ECN, NDD accounts, M5 period.
- Special M1 - setting trading parameters with extremely tight stops (for VIP accounts with high accuracy of execution, minimal spreads and delays), period M1.
- Lots - fixed lot.
- MM - money management, sets the percentage of the reinvestment of profits in the trading process. With a value of MM = 1 lot is 0.1 per 1,000 $ deposit at MM = 1.5 lot is 0.15 per 1,000 $ deposit, etc. With a value of MM = 0 money management is disabled, trading by fixed lot.
- DailyLossLimit - daily loss limit (% of the deposit).
- Volatility - sensitivity of tracking price fluctuations.
- Expiratoin - pending order holding time in seconds.
- Stop - stop loss.
- Take - take profit.
- Shift - shift of a pending order.
- TimeStart, TimeEnd - trading hours (open positions)
- GMTOffset - trading server time zone shift with respect to the GMT.
- InstantSpreadLimit - maximum allowed instant spread in points. InstatnSpreadLimit = 0 - filtering by instant spread is disabled.
- AverageSpreadLimit - maximum allowable average spread in points. AverageSpreadLimit = 0 - filtering by the average spread is disabled.
- Info - enable / disable the info panel on the chart.
Recommended MM settings:
- Low risk: MM = 1 - 0.1 lot per $ 1000 (1% risk per trade, drawdown up to 10% of the deposit)
- Average risk: MM = 2 - 0.2 lot per $ 1000 (2% risk per trade, drawdown up to 20% of the deposit)
- High risk: MM = 3 - 0.3 lot per $ 1000 (3% risk per trade, drawdown up to 30% of the deposit)
GMTOffset timezone settings:
- GMTOffset depends on trading server time zone shift. Default GMTOffset set +2, Eastern European standard (winter) time (EET), under which operate, for example, trading servers Tickmill RoboForex. For time zones, located to the west of GMT shift is set with a minus sign, for example, USA / NewYork "Eastern Time" (EDT) GMTOffset = -5. For time zones, located to the east of GMT shift is set with a plus sign.
- If you do not know how long your trade server is running, write to me, I will help you set this parameter correctly.