AW Signal Lot Multiplier
This product is not a copier of transactions between the terminals of one computer and copies transactions within the same terminal, which is important for example for trading signals.
How to use the product:
- To copy advisor trades - When using some types of advisers, it may be necessary to open duplicate orders. These features can be automated with AW Signal Lot Multiplier .
- To copy trading signals - When working with the Signals service often there is a need to change the volumes received, as well as open additional orders. Advisor helps to automate these functions when accounting for additional copy closing handlers, such as trailing stop independent of the original order.
- Quickly and securely copies transactions,
- Duplicates or resizes the lot when copying,
- Duplicates or changes take profit, stop loss,
- Can use a trailing stop,
- For one ticket to be copied, you can specify any number of copies.
- Symbols filter for copy (if needed) - The choice of characters to copy, enter a comma-separated list, such as "GBPUSD, EURUSD". The default value is to work on all characters.
- MagicNumbers filter for copy (if needed) - The choice of MagicNumber to copy, fit in a comma, for example, "12345.54321". The default value is to work on all characters.
- Number of copies for every original - The number of copies for each order.
- Copy only new orders - Copy only new orders without taking into account the existing ones at the time of launching the adviser
- Copy StopLoss and TakeProfit - copy Stoploss and TakeProfit from the original order
- Multiplier for copies - Copy Volume Lot Multiplier
- Order_Comment - Comment for advisor orders
- MagicNumber for copies - MagicNumber for advisor orders. Must be unique