Multi Divergence EA
This divergence Expert Advisor identifies when a divergence occurs between price and an oscillator/indicator. It identifies both regular/classical (trend reversal) and hidden (trend continuation) divergences. It has RSI, bollinger, stochastics, moving average and ADX filter options which makes it possible to filter out only the strongest setups. The EA does not support Renko charts.
Please make sure that you first test the EA on a demo account and let at least 10 trades be done. Before going live please also test your setup in the strategy tester.
Please be aware that I do not provide with any trading or money management advices, optimal settings, signals or .set (preset) files. I will only be able to answer questions regarding the meaning of the input parameters, in case something should be unclear in the product's blog
The EA cannot be used with netting account types.
- Can detect divergences for the following oscillators/indicators: MACD, OsMA (Moving average of Oscillator), Stochastic, CCI and RSI. All oscillators/indicators can be selected for concurrent divergences (occuring simultaneously) or any of them for multi divergence trading. It is also possible to trade single divergence using a specific oscillator/indicator.
- Possibility to close half position selecting from different strategies.
- 2 moving averages with different periods can be enabled as a trend filter. For instance by using slow MA 200 and fast MA 12 for hidden divergences.
- Spread and time filters.
- Possibility to use percentage of ADR (average daily range) for stop loss, take profit, trailing stop and close half position.
Please find the description and explanation of the input parameters here.
Please check out my other divergence products:
- added RSI divergence
- a dashed line showing the first trake profit level will now be drawn on the chart if this option has been selected as close half strategy
- added possibility for trailing stop based on the ATR indicator
- an indicator window with the selected divergence oscillator will now be added to the chart. Valid only if MULTI mode has not been selected