VTrende - MTF indicator for trend trading with a display panel for MT5
Although the signals of the VTrende indicator can be used as signals of a full-fledged trading system,
it is recommended to use them in conjunction with the Bill Williams TS.
The main task of the indicator - is to determine the points of change in the direction of the trend.
The indicator signal appears in two versions:
- Advance - when the trend ends
- To be continued - when the trend is already on
The indicator shows two types of signals:
- Highlights - F1 / F2
- Correction signals - C (filtered and unfiltered)
- Signal F1 - a signal of long-term trends, as a rule determines the impulse movement, which will develop smoothly, gradually gaining strength and speed, forming impulse waves
- Signal F2 is a signal of fast / explosive movements and sharp impulses (shots), which can quickly end, forming Angulation.
- Signal C is filtered, it is a signal of corrective movement that appears when the price follows along the Alligator.
- Signal C is unfiltered, it is a signal of corrective movement that appears against the direction of the Alligator.
The strongest F1 / F2 signals will appear after:
- Combination of two signals F1 and F2
- Signal Combination F1 + 2C / 3C and F2 + 2C / 3C
- 2C/3C Signal Combination - After Angulation / Divergence or F1 / F2 Signals
Wave Counting and Wave Marking
- By default, for the F1 / 2 signal, the indicator uses a signal level line with a duration of 140 candles, which allows you to see the time and level of the signal, as well as the time of the signal in relation to a certain part of the wave cycle.
- In some cases, the indicator allows you to accurately determine the beginning of the five-wave cycle, forming a sequence of 3 signals F1 / F2.
- Using the Alligator and Bill Williams system AO indicator, you can filter out false signals F1 / F2, which will be false and at the same time accurately determine the correction wave. Such signals will be false and traded in the opposite direction.
Fibo grid and indicator
- The levels for the output can be determined by the FIBO grid, stretched to the signal level and the nearest peak by fractal
- For signal F1 - you can keep targets from 161.8 - 421
- For signal F2 - you can keep targets at 161.8 / 261.8
- When a new wave or signal occurs, the Fibo targets change accordingly and are determined with respect to the new signal.
What is important to know:
- Signals F1 / F2 can be signals of a certain part of the impulse part of the trend movement of a higher time frame. Therefore, you can search for F1 / F2 signals at the lowest TFs, in the direction of the older one. At the same time, goals can also be determined by the signal of a higher timeframe.
- F1 / F2 signal stop levels - can be used as exit / entry levels
- If the signal turned out to be false, you can trade from the level of its stop, simply by reversing the position.
- The gray line on the chart is the stop line for the F1 / F2 signal. It can be set by the number of candles from the signal.
Indicator settings allow you to:
- Monitor current or predetermined number of assets
- Enable / Disable any signal on the chart or panel
- Receive alerts for a given signal or combination of signals
- Receive alert for given timeframes
Now assets in the list are separated by a character ; instead of a space
Examples of correct character entry are in the filled fields of the indicator
After ; it is unnecessary to put a space. Otherwise, an extra (empty) line will be added to the panel.