Advisor, analyzing the current situation in the market using internal algorithms, builds a box-channel, as well as levels indented from it. After crossing towards the trend, an order opens, which begins to trail in the positive zone. If the price moves in the opposite direction, an order with an increased volume opens on the other side of the box-channel. Closing in this situation for all open orders occurs after reaching a certain profit settings. All transactions are opened by market orders for the "breakdown" of the levels. Thus, with the correct breakdown of the level, the adviser makes the maximum profit by trailing the order, in the case of a flat, it exits with a small profit.
Version for MT5:https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/51710
TrendBox Indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/57466
- trade of the beginning of the trend in case of breakdown of the box;
- a protective mechanism for exiting a common position by increasing the volume and closing all orders in a small profit if the price has gone in the opposite direction, i.e. in an educated flat of any formation;
- flexible settings tool, which is capable of giving both conservative profit in a safe trading option, and large with more aggressive settings.
- Minimum deposit: 150$;
- Currency instruments: EURUSD (by default, additional trading sets you can download from the link below);
- Traded timeframe: H1;
- Type of account: any, preferably ECN;
- The adviser uses martingale (increase in the volume of the next order), so you need to calculate your risks, initial volume and deposit as much as possible relative to the start of trading;
- It is advisable to withdraw all the profit received to a separate account;
- It is recommended to use only author's sets or your own, but to understand each parameter separately. All sets from the author are optimized and tested at 99% of the quotes, the real spread and slippage, put on internal monitoring and, if the maximum drawdown is reached, undergo reoptimization of sets;
- It is advisable to have a VPS server for trading in case the trading does not stop and is not a session.
|SetsEA ||- ||set name |
|Profit ||- ||total profit of orders in the deposit currency for closing all orders |
|Lot ||- ||initial order volume |
|mLot ||- ||multiplication factor of the volume of the next order |
|Buffer ||- ||indent in points from the formed channel box |
|BarsAnalyze ||- ||number of bars analyzed |
|MaxDelta ||- ||maximum channel box size |
|MaxTrades ||- ||maximum number of open orders |
|Trailstart ||- ||the number of starting points for trailing the first order |
|Trailstep ||- ||first order trailing step |
|StartHour ||- ||trade analysis start time for installing a channel box |
|StopHour ||- ||trade analysis hour |
|MagicNumber ||- ||unique order number |
|Comm ||- ||order comments |
|VisualInfo ||- ||visual display on the screen |
All values in points are indicated in a 4-digit format, with a 5-character translation is carried out automatically.
Additional trading sets for MT4 version: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/736488
Important: before installing the adviser on a real account, be sure to test it, correctly calculate your risks, if you have any questions, be sure to ask in the advisor's topic.