- Información general
- Discusión (1)
Sqn Max Indicator for MT5
Sqn Max is an exclusive indicator to trade the market with high effectiveness.
The indicator is based on price action, volatility and trend.
This indicator is as simple as possible but not too simple.
The indicator can generate alerts to ease the trading process.
The indicator can be used with any class of assets and with any time frame.
I had great success using the H1 time frame, trading stocks, cfds, options, and ETFs from the American Market but of course this is not limited to this class of assets. I am sure you can test yourself and discover other opportunities like Forex or Commodities, Indices.
- entry: enter in a trade in the direction of the signal (look at the direction of the arrow) as soon as the signal is confirmed (confirmation at the close of the candle).
- exit: you can exit the trade with a stop loss and take profit. The distance of the stop can be calculated based on the ATR (Average True Range). Stop Loss distance = 3.0 ATR. Take profit distance = 3.0 ATR.
- time stop: you can also use a time stop to not stay in a trade that is not moving in your favor. You can use a time stop of 30 to 70 bars.
- Distance - distance in pixel relative to top or bottom of candle to display the arrow symbol
- TradeDirection (shortandlong/shortonly/longonly) - used to filter signal and eventually go with the main trend
- SignalQuality (high/medium) - use to select the accuracy of signals. Medium quality will generate more signals.
- UsePreAlerts (true/false) - to enable pre-alerts. Alert is generated before the close of the bar (not confirmed signal).
- PreAlertsSeconds - time in seconds before the close of the bar when pre-alerts can be generated.
- UseConfirmedSignals (true/false) - to enable confirmed signals. Alert is generated after the close of the bar.
- PopAlerts (true/false) - to enable alerts of type Popup window
- EmailAlerts (true/false) - to enable alerts of type Email
- PushAlers (true/false) - to enable alerts of type Push Notification
- SoundAlerts (true/false) - to enable alerts of type Sound
- SoundFile - file to be used for sound alerts
We offer other indicators that might be useful for your trading activity: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/renaud69/seller#products
I wish you good trading and success with the Sqn Max indicator.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.